Parenting ain’t easy, especially when you’re caring for a baby. Sure, mid-night cries are scary, but late-night bedwetting might get you over the edge.
5 Best-Selling Waterproof Protectors for Bedwetting
Table of Contents
- 1. The Linenspa Waterproof Mattress Protector
- 2. The Defend-A-Bed Waterproof Mattress Protector- Deluxe Edition
- 3. The Priva Waterproof Mattress Protector
- 4. The SafeRest Vinyl-Free Waterproof Mattress Protector
- 5. The Coop Home Goods Lulltra Mattress Protector
- Buying Guide
- Benefits of Using Mattress Protectors
- Frequently Asked Questions
Mattress protectors are easily the best solution to bedwetting. These devices will make sure your bed and mattress stay clear from stains, spills, and bedwetting.
5 Top Rated Waterproof Protectors for Bedwetting – Reviews & Buying Guide
- absorbent and waterproof: multiple waterproof layers absorb liquid as it hits the protector and distribute it to reliably protect your sheets and mattress from accidents. protector can hold up to 8 cups of liquid without leaking to keep you and your little ones dry through the night
- super comfortable: cotton blend fabric is quilted to create a super soft surface that won’t irritate or annoy while you sleep. it is also filled with a fluffy cotton blend layer to keep you dry and comfortable
- slip-resistant backing: specialized non-slip backing is designed to help prevent shifting during the night. this pad will stay in place better than most to more fully protect your sheets and mattress
Right now, this mattress protector is among Amazon’s best choices.
So, what is so special about this mattress protector?
First, you need to appreciate the fact that this mattress protector comes as a single sheet.
Yes, you no longer have to struggle with several sheets in the middle of the night. Also, installation and removal are easy.
Next, this mattress protector has a cotton top layer that is smooth and cozy.
The middle waterproof layer is the layer responsible for ensuring that your bed stays dry all night long.
The third and final layer is the anti-skid layer that makes sure the mattress protector stays on your bed. You can now turn and toss all night long without having to worry about anything.
- It comes with an anti-skid layer that fastens the protector onto your mattress.
- The top cotton layer is nice and comfortable enough to sleep on.
- It’s relatively cheap compared to other mattress protectors in the market.
- It’s less of a bedsheet and more of a mat. Some people might find it uncomfortable to have on the bed.
- 60" w x 80" l x 22" h
- hundred% waterproof quilted mattress protector protects your investment, keeping your mattress as new as when you bought it
- silky soft cotton fitted cover is noiseless and has a waterproof barrier to protect your mattress from liquid spills, stains, perspiration and bodily fluids.
The Defend-A-Bed Deluxe Mattress Protector has a lot to offer.
Just like the previous one, this mattress protector also comes in layers.
The top-most layer is quilted and covered by smooth cotton for an effortless sleeping experience.
Even though the top layer is heavy and thick, it’s still breathable and comfortable to sleep on even in warm climatic conditions.
It also has a 22-inch side pocket that is enough to cater to almost all mattress sizes (even pillow-top mattresses).
Its cleaning is a breeze since it’s machine washable and dryer compatible.
- You’ll love the outermost cotton layer.
- It’s machine washable and dryer compatible.
- It’s large enough to cover almost all mattress sizes.
- It lacks the anti-skid feature, and therefore, it will be loose on smaller mattresses.
- There are no small sizes for cribs and baby mattresses.
- zippered 9 inch deep matress
- queen size
- spill block
Are you in need of a vinyl mattress protector? Then the Priva Vinyl Waterproof Mattress Protector is the way to go.
Right next to cotton, vinyl is still among the best fabrics for mattress protectors.
Others might even argue that vinyl is slightly better than cotton.
Because, unlike cotton, vinyl can easily be wiped clean. Nevertheless, cotton has the upper hand when it comes to coziness and comfort.
If you know vinyl, then you’re probably familiar with the crunchy noises that vinyl materials make as you toss and turn.
Fortunately, the manufacturers of Priva Mattress Protectors considered that and softened the vinyl protector to silence the crunchy noises.
In addition to that, you should also know that this protector is latex-free and hypoallergenic. It’s perfect for those with sensitive allergic disorders.
Just like the previous one, this one is also machine washable.
- The soft vinyl material is impenetrable.
- Its material is hypoallergenic.
- It’s much easier to clean than cotton (You only need to wipe with a wet piece of cloth).
- Some customers have noticed some fading, especially after 300 washes.
- It’s only available in king, queen, double, and twin sizes. It will be loose on smaller mattresses.
- keep your mattress dry - helps protect against fluids, urine, perspiration and anything else that might stain your mattress!
- quiet & breathable - quiet breathable queen mattress protector that will allow a full night sleep while protecting your mattress
- protect your mattress - perfectly fitted queen mattress protector that protects against unwanted creatures
Other reviews rate this mattress protector as the best you can get in the market.
We agree with that opinion.
We’ll now go ahead and explain its features to help you understand why it’s so good.
The first thing you’ll probably notice about this mattress protector is its premium cotton cover. Not only is the cotton surface soft, but it’s also hypoallergenic.
The back cover is 100% waterproof to prevent even a single drop from coming into contact with your mattress. Plus, unlike many others in the market, the back cover is noiseless.
The best thing about this mattress protector is the fact that it comes in almost all mattress sizes. You no longer have to deal with super tight or loosely fitted covers.
The available sizes include King, Queen, Full, Twin, Twin XL, and California King.
The FDA has even recognized this mattress cover as a Class 1 Medical device. It’s the best-recommended mattress protector for those suffering from allergic reactions and eczema.
- It’s available in all sizes.
- It’s a hypoallergenic Class 1 Medical Device.
- It’s 100% waterproof and ultra-absorbent.
- The thick cotton surface cover can be uncomfortable to sleep in warm or hot climatic conditions.
- is your mattress really protected? – say goodbye to mysterious stains. with a top layer of waterproof protection and breathable sides, our mattress cover gives an extra layer of protection against sweat, drool, bodily fluids and spills.
- is your mattress protector oeko-tex certified? – we know this one is! this means that the mattress pad protector is 100% safe for you and your loved ones! available sizes: twin, twin xl, full, queen, king, california king
- give yourself the silent treatment – no need for other mattress protectors that crinkle with every movement. coop mattress protector is created with our unique lulltra fabric. it is breathable, soft, and silent so you can sleep in peace and comfort.
It’s also known as the cooling mattress protector.
How many mattress protectors do you know that are made from bamboo fiber?
Well, here is one. The Lulltra Mattress Protector is really something else.
First, the surface cover is made of 60% polyester and 40% bamboo rayon.
In case you didn’t know, it’s the Lulltra polyester fabric that is responsible for its cooling abilities. Unlike cotton, which is hot to sleep in, the Lulltra fabric is breathable and will keep your body temperature regulated all night long.
The overall build of the protector is also of high quality. It’s 100% noiseless (No crackling or plastic noises).
It’s also hypoallergenic and recommended for those with sensitive allergies.
Since it’s 18 inches deep, it’s able to cover the majority of mattresses. It comes in six sizes: Full, King, Queen, California king, Twin, and Twin XL.
- It comes in a variety of sizes.
- The cover fabric has cooling properties.
- It’s hypoallergenic.
- It’s not all-natural like the 100% cotton mattress protectors.
There are hundreds of mattress protector brands out there. However, only a few are worth your time.
Below are the main factors to consider when shopping for a waterproof mattress protector.
1. The Surface Material
Pay attention to the protector’s surface material.
Because it’s the material you’re directly in contact with as you sleep.
For example, cotton is smooth and cozy. However, it’s not breathable and might be uncomfortable during warm or hot climatic conditions.
Always go for mattress protectors with breathable surface materials. Polyester is the other alternative material you can consider if you’re living in warm/hot regions.
There are mattress protectors that produce plastic and crackling noises. These noises can be very disturbing in the dead of the night when you’re trying to get some sleep.
We’d advise you to stay clear of plastic mattress protectors that aren’t noiseless.
Oversize mattress protectors are just as bad as small undersized protectors.
Fortunately for you, the mattress protectors we’ve just listed come in a variety of sizes you can choose from. Stay clear of anything that will compromise your quality of sleep.
It comes down to personal preferences. Some might find thicker mattress protectors to be more comfortable than thin ones. 2 to 3 inches is the standard thickness for mattress protectors.
5. Allergic Reactions
Mattress protectors are made from almost all sorts of materials you can think of. It’s up to you to discover what you’re material allergic to and steer clear of it. We’d advise you to go for hypoallergenic mattress protectors.
Benefits of Using Mattress Protectors
1. Long Life Span
Using a mattress protector, in the very beginning, can make a huge impact on your mattress and they are one of the best and simplest ways to protect your mattress lifespan.
2. Waterproof Material
A great quality mattress protector is made with waterproof material that can guard against spill accidents as it can easily clean when accidents do happen
3. Prevent Damage
Lastly, mattress protectors will protect the materials inside your mattress from any damage, bugs infestation, and reduces the chance of building up allergens such as mold, and dust mites. and they can reduce the amount of dust, debris, and dirt that can stay in your bed.
One of the most common reasons why individuals buy mattress protectors is because their children might bed wetting on the bed. With the help of mattress protectors, they prevent the mattress from getting wet and build up an odor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We’d advise you to go for the 100% waterproof materials that will fit, cover, and protect your mattress.
The standard is around twice a month. However, it also depends on the degree of usage and staining.
The maximum lifespan of a mattress protector is one year. It also depends on your usage and care.
We’d advise you to check if the manufacturer has allowed you to machine wash it.
Cotton and polyester are the two best surface materials for waterproof mattress protectors.