When it comes to our well-being, sleep is a very important component. We can’t underestimate the power of some good night’s sleep. However, you can only achieve this if you have a comfortable mattress. If you’re a side sleeper with intense back pain, it is very crucial for you to select a mattress that will suit you best carefully.
5 Best-Selling Mattress For Side Sleepers With Back Pain
Table of Contents
- 1. Zinus Cloud Memory Foam Mattress, CertiPUR-US & OEKO TEX Certified, Pressure Relieving
- 2. Vibe Gel Memory Foam Mattress, CertiPUR-US Certified, Waterproof Mattress Pad
- 3. Linenspa Memory Foam Mattress, With Innersprings, CertiPUR-US Certified
- 4. Modway Innerspring Mattress, Individually Encased Pocket Coils
- 5. Best Price Foam Mattress, Green Tea Infusion, CrtiPUR-US Certified
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
With a wide variety to choose from in terms of either the model, type, or even features, making a purchase decision can be really confusing. In this article, you shall find a simple buying guide and reviews for some of the best mattresses for side sleepers with back pain.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Mattress For Side Sleepers With Back Pain
- product 1: cloudlike luxury - we’re not kidding - the feel of our cloud mattress is just how we imagine it would feel to sleep on one; with cradling memory foam and plush microfiber, we’ve created a cloudlike, luxurious feel that hugs your curves like no other
- product 1: supportive foams - 2 total inches plush microfiber and foam quilted top, 2 inches conforming memory foam, 3 inches soft comfort foam, and 5 inches durable, high density base support foam; ideal for side sleepers and petite to average-weight sleepers
- product 1: certipur us & oeko tex certified - highest quality foam is certipur us certified for durability, performance, and content; cover meets oeko-tex standard 100 certification standards and has been manufactured under environmentally friendly conditions
From side sleepers, petite to average-weight sleepers, this mattress makes the best fit thanks to the supportive foams it has. The plush micro-fiber and cradling memory foam give you a cloudlike luxurious feel that hugs your curves, giving you a pressure-relieving experience as you sleep hence making it perfect if you have any back problems.
When it comes to durability, performance, and content, the foam is CertiPUR-US certified, whereas the cover meets the OEKO TEX standards. The different sizes support different weight capacities; hence you need to carefully check so that you can choose one that suits you best. Although the mattress is comfortable, you should refrain from jumping or bouncing on it to avoid causing any damages.
- 2 inches of gel-infused memory foam combined 3 inches of gel-infused foam, draws heat away from your body for a more comfortable night's sleep
- 7 inches of conforming high-density base foam provides surrounding support and responsive relief that helps evenly distribute pressure points in any sleeping position
- medium-plush feel and adjustable base friendly, includes vibe premium waterproof mattress pad
This high-density gel-infused memory foam mattress comes with a waterproof mattress pad. Aside from offering comfort and support, the body-contouring memory foam(which is naturally hypoallergenic) properly aligns the spine by reducing pressure points thus making it suitable for anyone with back pains.
You also don’t need to worry about it getting too hot because the gel memory foam automatically adjusts to your body’s temperature and weight. The set-up is super easy, and you only need to give it around 24 hours before you can sleep on it. It’s advisable to take note of your bed’s measurements to ensure that you order the right mattress size.
- made of 53% polyester fiber | 39% rayon fiber | 6% polyurethane foam | 2% polypropylene fiber
- product dimensions – 80” l x 39” w x 10” h | feel – medium-firm | weight – 32 lbs.
- built with a durable innerspring base and a memory foam pillow top, this hybrid mattress is easily the best bang for your buck
With the Linenspa memory foam mattress, you not only get a mattress that guarantees you adequate support but also unbeatable comfort. The body-contouring memory foam relieves pressure points, in turn, giving you pain-free and comfortable nights. This makes it suitable for you regardless of how you sleep.
We can’t forget that you also get a memory fam pillow top for the extra comfort. The mattress can also be found in different sizes and it is easy to set up. You only need to give it between 48 and 72 hours for complete decompression and you can use it.
- sleep soundly - reduce pressure on your hips, back, shoulders, and neck with the contouring ability of jenna queen individually wrapped pocket coil mattress.
- isolated motion - limit bounce and absorb motion disturbance between partners with individually encased springs. perfect for enabling partners with unique schedules and habits to sleep comfortably.
- quality mattress - jenna queen size firm innerspring mattress comes with a fire resistant polyester barrier that meets flammability standards and a 10 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
The Modway Jenna innerspring mattress has a body contouring which reduces pressure on your back, hips neck and shoulders thus making it a suitable option for side sleepers with back pain. Also, the innerspring mattress has a fire resistant barrier. The individual coils are also suitable for isolating motion between partners with unique sleeping habits.
Thanks to the innersprings, you won’t have to worry about your mattress sagging or sinking. When it comes to the assembly, you only need to give it 24 hours to completely decompress and you can finally sleep on it.
- amazing comfort from body conforming memory foam; height : 12 inch
- feel like you are floating on a cloud; no pressure points; deeper sleep
- mattress layers: 2.5 inches memory foam, 3 inches super soft foam with pressure relief system and 6.5 inches high density foam
If you’re thinking calming, pressure relieving and comfort, then you might want to consider the Best Price memory foam mattress. You get to enjoy comfortable nights because of the body conforming memory foam that ensures that there are no pressure points. You also don’t need to worry when it comes to durability, contents and emissions because the matress is CertiPUR-US certified.
It is also wrapped in OEKO TEX certified fabric. If you’re wondering whether the mattress will fit in your bed, no need to worry since it’s available in different dimensions. Setting up is easy because just like the rest of the mattresses we’ve seen, you need to give it several hours so that it can decompress.
Whether you’re shopping online or in a store, you’ll find several sizes, types and designs thus making it difficult to choose the most suitable option for yourself. There are several things you’ll need to consider to avoid buying the wrong mattress.
With this simple guide, we shall highlight some of the things you should consider that will help you make the right purchase decision.
- Your budget. How much do you intend to spend? You canot plan to buy a mattress if you know you cannot afford it. You need to choose one whose price range you can easily afford.
- Your needs. Establishing why you need tha mattress or if you have any special purpose will hep you choose the most suitable option.
- The size of your bed. One thing you want to avoid is getting home then realizing that the mattress you bought doesn’t fit right. It’s always advisable to get your measurements right before making a purchase decision.
- The specifications of the mattress. Before buying anything, it is always important to go through the specifications to ensure that you get the right product. You certainly don’t want to compromise on the quality or compositioon of your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re about to buy a product, it’s only logical for you to have tonnes of questions regarding what you’re about to purchase. Here are several questions and answers to some of the frequently asked questions that will be important in giving you additional information to aid your purchase decision.
No, they do not. Different mattresses have different features, sizes and designs. Also, the brand you choose will also determine the cost. It’s always good to check out several options before settling for one.
This will vary with each brand. You can find a brand tht offers a 10 rear warranty whereas another one offers a 1-rear warranty. It’s always good to counterchack before making your purchase decision.
Different mattresses have different weight capacity limits. You can always check the specifications to ensure that you have a suitable size for yourself.
This will depend on the supplier or seller that you choose to order from. It is always good to be clear on the delivery terms before making your purchase decisions.
This will depend on the supplier you order from. Some suppliers offer sleep trials whereas others do not. You can always clarify this before buying your mattress. With a sleep trial, you will be sure that you’re making the best purchase decision.
With the above buying guide and FAQs section, you will get a lot of extra information that will help you make the best purchase decision. Also, the reviews will help you make a more informed choice. Whatever decision you make, you should make sure you do not compromise your comfort by making the wrong decision.