When it comes to our well-being, sleep is a very important component. We can’t underestimate the power of some good night’s sleep. However, you can only achieve this if you have a comfortable mattress. If you’re a side sleeper with intense back pain, it is very crucial for you to select a mattress that will suit you best carefully.
5 Best-Selling Mattress For Side Sleepers With Back Pain
Table of Contents
- 1. Zinus Cloud Memory Foam Mattress, CertiPUR-US & OEKO TEX Certified, Pressure Relieving
- 2. Vibe Gel Memory Foam Mattress, CertiPUR-US Certified, Waterproof Mattress Pad
- 3. Linenspa Memory Foam Mattress, With Innersprings, CertiPUR-US Certified
- 4. Modway Innerspring Mattress, Individually Encased Pocket Coils
- 5. Best Price Foam Mattress, Green Tea Infusion, CrtiPUR-US Certified
- What to Look for in a Mattress
- Sleeping Positions for Back Pains
- Frequently Asked Questions
With a wide variety to choose from in terms of either the model, type, or even features, making a purchase decision can be really confusing. In this article, you shall find a simple buying guide and reviews for some of the best mattresses for side sleepers with back pain.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Mattress For Side Sleepers With Back Pain
1. Zinus Cloud Memory Foam Mattress, CertiPUR-US & OEKO TEX Certified, Pressure Relieving
Zinus 12 Inch Cloud ( Certified, Full & Shalini Platform, Full, Dark Grey)
- product 1: cloudlike luxury - we’re not kidding - the feel of our cloud mattress is just how we imagine it would feel to sleep on one; with cradling memory foam and plush microfiber, we’ve created a cloudlike, luxurious feel that hugs your curves like no other
- product 1: supportive foams - 2 total inches plush microfiber and foam quilted top, 2 inches conforming memory foam, 3 inches soft comfort foam, and 5 inches durable, high density base support foam; ideal for side sleepers and petite to average-weight sleepers
- product 1: certipur us & oeko tex certified - highest quality foam is certipur us certified for durability, performance, and content; cover meets oeko-tex standard 100 certification standards and has been manufactured under environmentally friendly conditions
From side sleepers, petite to average-weight sleepers, this mattress makes the best fit thanks to the supportive foams it has. The plush micro-fiber and cradling memory foam give you a cloudlike luxurious feel that hugs your curves, giving you a pressure-relieving experience as you sleep hence making it perfect if you have any back problems.
When it comes to durability, performance, and content, the foam is CertiPUR-US certified, whereas the cover meets the OEKO TEX standards. The different sizes support different weight capacities; hence you need to carefully check so that you can choose one that suits you best. Although the mattress is comfortable, you should refrain from jumping or bouncing on it to avoid causing any damages.
2. Vibe Gel Memory Foam Mattress, CertiPUR-US Certified, Waterproof Mattress Pad
Vibe 12Inch Gel Memory ( Waterproof Mattress Pad - King)
- 2 inches of gel-infused memory foam combined 3 inches of gel-infused foam, draws heat away from your body for a more comfortable night's sleep
- 7 inches of conforming high-density base foam provides surrounding support and responsive relief that helps evenly distribute pressure points in any sleeping position
- medium-plush feel and adjustable base friendly, includes vibe premium waterproof mattress pad
This high-density gel-infused memory foam mattress comes with a waterproof mattress pad. Aside from offering comfort and support, the body-contouring memory foam(which is naturally hypoallergenic) properly aligns the spine by reducing pressure points thus making it suitable for anyone with back pains.
You also don’t need to worry about it getting too hot because the gel memory foam automatically adjusts to your body’s temperature and weight. The set-up is super easy, and you only need to give it around 24 hours before you can sleep on it. It’s advisable to take note of your bed’s measurements to ensure that you order the right mattress size.
3. Linenspa Memory Foam Mattress, With Innersprings, CertiPUR-US Certified
LINENSPA 10 Inch Memory ( In A Box – Medium Feel Mattress)
- set up: simply take your mattress out of the box and enjoy watching it decompress. jumping, walking, and sleeping on your mattress can speed up the process.
With the Linenspa memory foam mattress, you not only get a mattress that guarantees you adequate support but also unbeatable comfort. The body-contouring memory foam relieves pressure points, in turn, giving you pain-free and comfortable nights. This makes it suitable for you regardless of how you sleep.
We can’t forget that you also get a memory fam pillow top for the extra comfort. The mattress can also be found in different sizes and it is easy to set up. You only need to give it between 48 and 72 hours for complete decompression and you can use it.
4. Modway Innerspring Mattress, Individually Encased Pocket Coils
Modway Jenna 10 Queen ( Pocket Coils-10-Year Warranty, Queen, White)
- sleep soundly - reduce pressure on your hips, back, shoulders, and neck with the contouring support of an individually wrapped pocket coil mattress
- mattress for couples - jenna offers premium comfort for couples and individuals. limit bounce and absorb motion disturbance between partners with individually encased springs
- quality mattress - this queen memory foam and innerspring mattress includes a fire resistant polyester barrier that meets flammability standards and a 10-year warranty against manufacturer defects
The Modway Jenna innerspring mattress has a body contouring which reduces pressure on your back, hips neck and shoulders thus making it a suitable option for side sleepers with back pain. Also, the innerspring mattress has a fire resistant barrier. The individual coils are also suitable for isolating motion between partners with unique sleeping habits.
Thanks to the innersprings, you won’t have to worry about your mattress sagging or sinking. When it comes to the assembly, you only need to give it 24 hours to completely decompress and you can finally sleep on it.
You might also be interested in The Best Innerspring Mattress For Side Sleepers.
5. Best Price Foam Mattress, Green Tea Infusion, CrtiPUR-US Certified
Best Price Mattress 12 ( Foam Mattress, Queen,White)
- comfort catered to you - float on a cloud in amazing comfort with our memory foam mattress. get the ultimate comfort and rest you need as the memory foam conforms to your body and relieves pressure points.
- calming & refreshing green tea - the memory foam layer is infused with green tea that is known to provide calming benefits. it also helps maintain odors to keep both you and your mattress refreshed every day.
- layered in harmony - the top memory foam layer works hand in hand with the support foam and high density foam layers to ensure well-balanced support for an amazing night's sleep.
If you’re thinking calming, pressure relieving and comfort, then you might want to consider the Best Price memory foam mattress. You get to enjoy comfortable nights because of the body conforming memory foam that ensures that there are no pressure points. You also don’t need to worry when it comes to durability, contents and emissions because the matress is CertiPUR-US certified.
It is also wrapped in OEKO TEX certified fabric. If you’re wondering whether the mattress will fit in your bed, no need to worry since it’s available in different dimensions. Setting up is easy because just like the rest of the mattresses we’ve seen, you need to give it several hours so that it can decompress.
What to Look for in a Mattress
Whether you’re shopping online or in a store, you’ll find several sizes, types, and designs thus making it difficult to choose the most suitable option for yourself. There are several things you’ll need to consider to avoid buying the wrong mattress.
With this simple guide, we shall highlight some of the things you should consider that will help you make the right purchase decision.
- Your budget. How much do you intend to spend? You can’t plan to buy a mattress if you know you cannot afford it. You need to choose one whose price range you can easily afford.
- Your needs. Establishing why you need the mattress or if you have any special purpose will help you choose the most suitable option.
- The size of your bed. One thing you want to avoid is getting home then realizing that the mattress you bought doesn’t fit right. It’s always advisable to get your measurements right before making a purchase decision.
- The specifications of the mattress. Before buying anything, it is always important to go through the specifications to ensure that you get the right product. You certainly don’t want to compromise on the quality or composition of your product.
Sleeping Positions for Back Pains
Are you dealing with back pain? Then you are not alone. Here are the best sleeping positions you can try to get better night rest.
- Sleep on your side with a pillow between your knees.
- Sleeping on your side in the fetal position. How? Rollover to your side and tuck your knees toward your chest and curl your torso toward your knees. Keep in mind that you have to switch sides from time to time to prevent any imbalances.
- Sleep on your stomach by placing a pillow under your pelvis and lower abdomen to relieve some pressure off your back.
- Sleep on your back with a pillow under your knees. The pillow is important as it works to keep that curve in your lower back.
- Sleeping on your back in a reclined position.
- Placing a rolled-up towel under the small of your back. This tip will help you put your spine in a better alignment while you are asleep and reduce back pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re about to buy a product, it’s only logical for you to have tonnes of questions regarding what you’re about to purchase. Here are several questions and answers to some of the frequently asked questions that will be important in giving you additional information to aid your purchase decision.
No, they do not. Different mattresses have different features, sizes and designs. Also, the brand you choose will also determine the cost. It’s always good to check out several options before settling for one.
This will vary with each brand. You can find a brand tht offers a 10 rear warranty whereas another one offers a 1-rear warranty. It’s always good to counterchack before making your purchase decision.
Different mattresses have different weight capacity limits. You can always check the specifications to ensure that you have a suitable size for yourself.
This will depend on the supplier or seller that you choose to order from. It is always good to be clear on the delivery terms before making your purchase decisions.
This will depend on the supplier you order from. Some suppliers offer sleep trials whereas others do not. You can always clarify this before buying your mattress. With a sleep trial, you will be sure that you’re making the best purchase decision.
With the above buying guide and FAQs section, you will get a lot of extra information that will help you make the best purchase decision. Also, the reviews will help you make a more informed choice. Whatever decision you make, you should make sure you do not compromise your comfort by making the wrong decision.