For any side sleeper, a mattress softer and at the same time thicker than average is recommended. The soft mattress conforms to your body shape, and the thickness ensures that you do not feel your bed’s hard surface. Generally, a mattress that will be kind to your hip joints and shoulders is what you are after.
5 Best-Selling Innerspring Mattress For Side Sleepers
Table of Contents
- 1. AmazonBasics, Innerspring Mattress, Motion Isolation Spring Mattress
- 2. Classic Brands Innerspring Mattress, Cooling Gel-infused Memory Foam
- 3. Zinus Innerspring Mattress, CertiPUR -Us Certified
- 4. PrimaSleep Innerspring Mattress, Extra Softness
- 5. Modway Innerspring Mattress, Body Contouring, Fire Resistant Polyester Fiber
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Innerspring mattresses are slightly more expensive than all-foam mattresses. However, their durability, quality, and the fact that they are more breathable than all-foam mattresses make up for the price. The coils make the mattresses quite bouncy and therefore not the best at separating motion.
In this article, we are going to look at the best innerspring mattress and hope to provide some insight while choosing your next mattress from Amazon.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Innerspring Mattress For Side Sleepers
- gel-infused memory foam top layer helps regulate your body temperature and is certipur-us certified
- enjoy a restful night of sleep with full body support and foam layer that conforms to your body’s shape
- helps alleviate joint strain and reduce pressure on your body while you rest
This AmazonBasics innerspring mattress is of medium firmness and amazingly, it has a memory foam layer that helps regulate the temperature in your sleep together with the individually wrapped spring coils for air circulation.
The mattress comfortably conforms to your body shape, giving you the best support and at the same time, relieving pressure from your hip and side joints. It is available in 10 and 12 inches offering an alternative for light and heavy side sleepers.
The mattress arrives vacuum packed for shipment purposes and should be given 48-72 hours for it to fully form. It should be left to form in a flat, well-ventilated room.
- the newest technology in bedding, this mattress combines the traditional innerspring wrapped coils with the newest generation of gel memory foam for an optimal sleep experience.
- beautifully detailed quilted pillowtop knit cover with a corded edge and coordinating knit sides for breathability; medium-plush feel
- gel infused memory foam disperses body heat and creates a more comfortable sleeping surface layer combine with comfortable orthopedic support foam for a more restful, deeper night's sleep; 8 inches of wrapped innerspring coils move independently reducing the sensation of movement and minimizing motion disturbances
This mattress allows you to experience a blissful night of sleep night thanks to its multiple layers offering premium comfort. The mattress is very breathable and has coils that guarantee support. It has a layer of gel-infused memory foam for heat regulation which adds to the comfort.
Despite being medium-firm, the mattress can comfortably support heavy side sleepers thanks to the materials used. It inflated to 12 inches within minutes of unpacking, however, it is best to give it a day for proper aeration. It is available in the twin, twin XL, Full, King, and California King sizes.
- euro box cover is fiber quilted, 1.5 inch comfort foam layer and 2 inch high density support foam layer provide conforming comfort
- 8.5 inch layer of independent icoil pocketed springs assure no motion transfer from a sleeping partner, while maintaining customized spinal alignment
- only the highest quality of foam-foam is certipur - us certified for durability, performance and content
The Zinus innerspring mattress offers great comfort and durability for quite an affordable price. It is an amazing option if you are sleeping with a partner. The 8.5-inch layer of independent coil spring ensures there’s no motion transfer in case you’re sharing the bed.
It is also layered with 1.5-inch comfort foam and a 2-inch high-density foam for support. You can barely feel the spring! Zinus also offers a 10-year warranty on this mattress.
The mattress comes vacuum-packed in a small box. It is advised to let it sit for a day in a properly ventilated room, for it to properly air out. Although it decompresses within the first hour of opening.
- multiple layered - dura coil 7.5" + duraflex 1" + cool-gel 1" + hdr foam 1"
- dura-coil technology - 7.5 inch heat treated coil maintains mattress firmness constantly
- foam structures help you sleep better in proper temperature
The PrimaSleep innerspring mattress is an extra soft mattress that guarantees topnotch comfort. It offers amazing support because of the innerspring mattress qualities that will buy you a couple of years off of it. The mattress is quite soft and would be perfect for lightweight side sleepers. There are some useful resources for heavy side sleepers in this article!.
It arrives vacuum packed in a carton and weighs about 80 pounds. It fills up quite fast but you are recommended to let it sit for at most 48 hours for it to completely fill up.
- sleep soundly - reduce pressure on your hips, back, shoulders, and neck with the contouring ability of jenna twin individually wrapped pocket coil mattress.
- isolated motion - limit bounce and absorb motion disturbance between partners with individually encased springs. perfect for enabling partners with unique schedules and habits to sleep comfortably.
- quality mattress - jenna twin size firm innerspring mattress comes with a fire resistant polyester barrier that meets flammability standards and a 10 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
The Modway Jenna innerspring mattress is a 10-inch mattress that is perfect especially for children. It is a quality mattress in terms of the fabric, (it has a fire-resistant polyester fiber), isolation motion, body contouring as well as support.
It has individually wrapped coils that come in handy on isolation motion and a 2-inch ultimate pillow top. The felt liner, egg-crate foam, and responsive foam guarantee extra support and firmness. It is perfect for people with spine or joint injuries. It comes in a twin, full, queen, and king size with variations from 8 inches to 14 inches that gives you a wide array to choose from.
There are several things to consider when purchasing your inner spring mattress which have been highlighted below:
You want to choose a size that would fit your bed perfectly. This could be anything from a twin, Twin XL, full, queen, king or the california king. Better yet, check your bed’s exact size and choose a mattress with the same measurements. Most Amazon shops will provide a size chart that you can compare with.
Your budget is the most important thing when buying a mattress or anything else for that matter. Mattresses could be as cheap as you want, or as expensive as you can afford. Be sure to purchase an innerspring mattress that is within your budget.
How you’re planning to use your mattress is a great way to decide on the one you would settle with. Is it going to be in the guest room? So it wouldn’t be used frequently? Are you visiting some place for a short period? Will you be sharing your mattress with your partner? Are you using it as the main mattress? Such questions will help you figure out which is the best mattress for you.
4. Weight of the Sleeper
Innerspring mattresses come in a variety of sizes. Could be anything from 8 to 14 inches. Light sleepers and heavy sleepers have different levels of requirements when it comes to comfort.
Medium firm mattresses would be perfect for light side sleepers while a heavy side sleeper would be better off with a denser mattress. Denser mattresses will conform to their body shape and still have enough layers to provide support and comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the common questions people tend to ask concerning the best innerspring mattress for side sleepers include the following:
The mattresses are all made in the USA and are CertiPUR-US certified. This means that they conform to the testing, analysis, and certification program standards for a flexible polyurethane foam that is used in cushioning material for home furnishings such as adult mattresses, crib mattresses, upholstered furniture, and some accessory comfort products.
They are vacuum packed for shipping purposes, in small cartons and delivered to your doorstep. They come with an unboxing manual that allows you easily get the product to function to its full capacity. Most of them are heavy despite the small packing, you might require an extra hand.
There are a number of factors that determine the longevity or durability of a mattress. This could be how often it is used, the length of the mattress as well as how it is used. But generally, a mattress should last you well over a year to 5 years for a high quality mattress. Either way, online shops offer at least 1 year warranty that could come in handy.
Most of them fall under the medium firm category. This is because the spring makes them quite firm and the layered foams give them a soft finish.
This article will provide some insight as you select the best option for side sleepers. From the different reviews to the simple buying guide, reading this will make your next innerspring mattress purchase easier!