Latex mattresses are a good investment because it is made from high-quality materials. However, even with the best mattress, you still need to get the right foundation. Otherwise, it will not be as comfortable as you thought it would be. A bed frame acts as a support mechanism. For a latex mattress, a stable and uniform foundation is critical to get the uttermost comfort. And also to ensure that the mattress lasts longer.
5 Best-Selling Bed Frame For Latex Mattress
Table of Contents
- 1. Zinus Lottie Easy Assembly Platform Bed Frame
- 2. Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Frame, Massage Features, Wireless Remote, and USB Ports
- 3.Zinus Lorelei Platforma Metal Bed Frame
- 4. Sven & Son Split Adjustable Base Bed, Wireless, Head and Foot Articulation, and Memory Foam Mattress
- 5. Vecelo Upholstered Platform Frame With Strong Slat Support
- Buying Guide
- Pros and Cons of Latex Mattress
- Frequently Asked Questions
A latex mattress is denser compared to other types. The latex component is the most supportive and resilient organic compound. That’s why your mattress will need proper reinforcement to avoid unnecessary issues. Such as sagging, mold build-up, or improper weight distribution. Here are Amazon’s best bed frames for latex mattresses.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Bed Frame For Latex Mattress
- high style, low profile - a 35-inch tall bed frame fits beautifully beneath your low ceilings and windows, and with its distinct square tufted upholstery, doesn’t sacrifice one ounce of style to do it
- durably designed - interior steel framework and dense foam padding add comfort and longevity; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- no box spring needed - durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; slats are spaced 3.3 - 3.8 inches apart; a mattress height of 10 inches or less is recommended
The Zinus Lottie frame is one of the best options for the grand fashion look in our bedroom. It’s upholstered in woven fabric with foam padding, and the entire framework is steel-made. The Lottie is a centerpiece for every bedroom since it does not sacrifice both beauty and stability.
The steel frame is the basis of its high durability. Lottie can hold a weight capacity of up to 700 lbs depending on its size. It’s further equipped with center support legs to get rid of sagging and increase its longevity.
The wooden slats add extra support to extend the life of your latex mattress.
Using this bed frame does not require a box spring.
- “best-rated adjustable bed base” – new york magazine, the strategist, march 4, 2021
- enjoy lifestyle and health benefits with the adjustable comfort adjustable bed/ergonomic bed with programmable elevation positions, head and foot massage, usb ports, and wireless remote
- whisper quiet adjustable bed base with separate ergonomic head and foot elevations; programmable settings for lounge, tv/pc, and zero-gravity positions
This Classic Brands model allows you to enjoy ultimate comfort since it’s adjustable. Additionally, it has perfect ergonomics, head and foot massage or elevations, and programmable lounge settings. It gives you both health and lifestyle benefits all from one bed.
The frame also comes with USB ports so that you can charge any electronic device from the comfort of your bed. The adjustable legs allow for 3 height positions; 5, 7, or 12 (a combination of the two). It gives you a chance to choose the height of your preference. The bed also has a sleek contemporary design that supports the mattress and prevents it from slipping.
- 12 inch tall mattress foundation offers ample underbed storage space
- durable steel frame features 10 metal slats designed to support your mattress without a box spring
- black painted finish creates a polished look that complements any décor
The clean lines and sleek finish of the Zinus Lorelei give your space a classy and refreshing look. A foam padding is added to the steel frame to make it noise-free. Also, it has non-slip tape on its wooden parts to prevent the mattress from sliding.
The 12-inch height frame provides enough under bed storage. The steel frames feature 10 slats for maximum support and do not require a box spring. It s black polish is a complement to any decor design. The frame’s dimensions are; 75 inches for length, 39 inches in width, and 12 inches in height.
4. Sven & Son Split Adjustable Base Bed, Wireless, Head and Foot Articulation, and Memory Foam Mattress
- split king adjustable bed base frame by sven & son | #1 best valued adjustable base | head 0-65° foot articulation 0-45° | two independent heavy-duty motors | 660. lift capacity | 12" legs | 10 year rest easy warranty on adjustable base
- two ergonomic wireless remote | two pre-set memory buttons | one touch flat button| head and foot articulation | zero gravity
- designed to work with all mattress types | adjustable mattress friendly | ideal for use with memory foam, latex, and air mattresses
An adjustable bed base from Sven & Son always provides optimum comfort levels. With its exceptional head and food articulation features, this bed frame is an ideal option. It has 2 USB ports on each side, totaling 4 ports, making it easy to charge devices while in bed.
There are under-bed LED lights to illuminate your room by pressing a button. It has an ergonomic wireless remote with a flashlight. The bed also has preset positions for comfort levels. And a mattress retention bar to hold it in the right place.
It comes with a gel-infused memory foam mattress that fully supports the body and eliminates pressure points. The Sven & Son bed frame gives you the ultimate luxurious sleep.
- [chic upholstered bed] - clean lines and woven upholstery create a unfussy style, headboard and full-length guardrails provide safety and a comfortable sleep environment;
- [adjustable height] - the headboard comes with 4 height adjustable mounting positions from 41'' to 46.9'', suitable for any thickness and material mattresses;
- [no box spring needed] - metal frame support and 12 hardwood slats platform to extend the life of your latex, memory foam, or spring mattress, also make this bed does not require a box spring;
This Vecelo bed frame is wooden and comes with an upholstered headboard whose height is adjustable. Its simple and yet elegant design is a perfect fit for your space.
The bed has high-quality metal frames with guard rails, which provide safety while sleeping. The frames have a foam padding to prevent squeak noises while rolling or turning in sleep.
Additionally, the frame has strong hardwood slats to ensure your latex mattress lasts long enough. Also, it holds a weight capacity of around 650 lbs for both the queen and king sizes.
Latex mattresses require strong bases due to their high density. Here are a variety of features and functionalities you ought to consider while choosing a bed frame.
1. A Bed Frame With Slats
Most beds come with slats to provide support to the bed. Slats used for latex mattress bed frames should not be more than 8inch apart. The standard spacing is about 3 inches. Too much spacing in between the slats coil leads to sagging.
2. Adjustable Frames
Way back, adjustable beds were made for hospital settings. Flexible bed frames are a great complement to your health and comfort needs. They have enhanced lumbar supports and are customizable depending on your preferences.
3. Well Raised
The right bed frame should raise your mattress some inches away from the ground. The feature allows easy access to your mattress without having to strain the body.
It also prevents dust build-up on your mattress and free from pets.
A bed frame should be highly durable to last a couple of years. You do not have to keep budgeting for a replacement unless it’s an upgrade. Metal frames are usually more durable compared to wood since there are fewer chances of bending or breaking.
However, there are also quite durable wooden frames, allowing for several designs to choose from.
5. Storage Space
If you have a small room space, you may want to consider bed frames that allow you to store items under the bed. Also, there are bed frames that come with additional cabinets that give storage for personal items.
Pros and Cons of Latex Mattress
1. Pain Relief
Latex mattress shapes into the body that enables you to sleep every night without experiencing pain and discomfort. it will continuously adjust to your body no matter what posture you are sleeping in. Along with adjusting to your body, your mattress will also keep your body temperature normal so you will not feel too cold or too hot.
A latex mattress can decrease your allergy symptoms as it can prevent dust mites and any other allergens from building up on the mattress that can trigger allergies.
A longer warranty will certainly a good benefit you can have especially if you will experience an early failure. And the good thing about this is that you are rest assured that it will last longer and you don’t need to buy a new one for several years.
4. Natural Spine Alignment
As mentioned before, a latex mattress always adjusts to your body shape in any posture you are sleeping in. Many Latex users have declared that they have less back pain since they began sleeping on this mattress. The way the mattress hugs every curve of your body helps to keep your spine and neck aligned, preventing you from any uncomfortable pain when you wake up in the morning.
5. Do Not Transmit Movement Easily
Latex is the perfect mattress if you have someone sleeping next to you that doesn’t want to be disturbed even when you change your sleeping position or when you wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, you will be assured that they will not be disturb.
Latex mattresses are made with high-quality foam that even after a few years of regular use, will not break down and lose its shape quickly. Most of the reviewed brands offer a warranty of up to 10 years, imagine how durable it is to last for 10 years?
A latex mattress is heavier compared to other types of mattresses. With that in mind, you will be needing to invest in a heavy-duty bed frame to properly support the weight of the mattress and your weight. Also, latex mattresses are most likely difficult to move and lift so you have to make sure that you place it in the perfect spot so you don’t have to move it around again.
Latex mattresses are one of the most expensive mattresses in the market. However, this is a case where the extra cost represents the extra value. A latex mattress is the most durable that makes reduce the frequency of replacing old mattresses and it offers a vastly improved performance so you’ll be able to get a more comfortable sleep, a healthier body, pain-free, well-rested, and happier after sleeping on a latex mattress.
Frequently Asked Questions
The bed frame size will depend on the size of your room. How much space do you have? Your bed should not overpower the room. Instead, it is supposed to complement the decor.
Latex mattresses are made from dense material. They, therefore, require substantial support and need a stable and uniform foundation for support.
There are way very many bed frames in the market, each with varying prices. You have to choose a bed that will serve all our needs, and that’s within your budget. However, you may want to add up to your budget to enjoy higher quality and adjustable beds.
You may have first to list your preferences for an ideal bed. Once you have it, match the features with the available bed frames. Always choose a design that suits your choices perfectly.
A comfortable mattress requires a compatible and durable bed frame. Strong foundations with well-placed slats provide maximum support. If not used with the red bed frame, the latex mattress may not function effectively. Amazon has fantastic beds to complement each mattress. The above are the best options to consider if you are using a latex mattress.