A good sleep pattern is vital for our well-being and aids in optimum performance of our day to day activities. Sleep should be a peaceful, guilt-free experience, whereby you get to relax and rejuvenate your body and mind.
5 Best-Selling Bed Frame For A Tempurpedic Mattress
Table of Contents
- 1. Zinus Shalini Platform Bed Frame, Wood Slats, Easy Assembly.
- 2. Olee Sleep Platform Bed, Metallic, Foldable
- 3. Linenspa Platform Bed Frame, Contemporary
- 4. Amazon Basics Platform Bed Frame, Metallic, Foldable
- 5. Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Frame, Ergonomic, Massage, Wireless Remote
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
According to past research, there are various benefits of sleep associated with mental and general health, memory, and cognitive skills.
Over the years, mattresses and bed frames have been curated to provide a better quality of sleep for consumers. Tempurpedic mattresses are one such creation with a substantive price tag. They reduce pressure points and improve the sleep quality of the consumer. However, for them to be effective, they need to be partnered with quality frames.
It can be tasking to choose a bed frame for such a mattress. Below is a list of five of the best bed frames from which you choose.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Bed Frame For A Tempurpedic Mattress
- woven fabric upholstery with steel framework
- good looks, confident style - with its easy-as-pie assembly, sturdy construction and elegant diamond pattern stitching, the shalini stands the test of time and makes a stunningly chic addition to your bedroom
- durably designed - interior steel framework and dense foam padding add comfort and longevity; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
This Zinus Shalini bed frame is an aesthetically pleasing combination of materials, well structured for functionality. Its dimensions are 79.5 by 57 by 40.7 inches. It is perfect for your Tempurpedic mattress since it has wooden slats as a foundation to hold it in place.
The space between the slats is 2.7 inches for the full and twin sizes, and 3.2 inches for the queen and king sizes. Your mattress will therefore rest flawlessly on the slats without sagging or bulging. The legs of the frame are 14 inches long to provide adequate aeration. This also prevents moisture retention on your mattress. All the frames can support up to 700lbs, except the twin size which supports up to 350lbs.
- [under-bed storage space] - 13 inches off the floor maximize your bedroom space.
- [protect your feet] - recessed legs protect you from stubbing your toes on the bed.
- [sturdy foundation]-built to last - made of dura metal to provide solid support for you and mattress.
If you are looking to acquire a foldable bed frame for your Tempurpedic mattress, this steel platform bed frame should already be on your wishlist, if not in your cart. It folds and unfolds effortlessly and is, therefore, best for a small space, and favorable for frequent cleaning.
It has an under-bed clearance of 13 inches which can serve as a storage space for a few items without affecting air circulation or compromising your sleep. The metal provides a sturdy foundation for your Tempurpedic mattress and yourself. Its dimensions are 75 by 54 by 14 inches, and with a weight of 38 pounds, it can support up to 250lbs.
- all steel design with matte black finish and clean lines creates a contemporary feel that pairs well with all headboards and mattress types
- elevated design provides 12 inches of storage space under the bed, so you don’t have to sacrifice convenience for style
- all hardware is included to quickly and easily assemble this bed with just a partner and a screwdriver; headboard not included
Reliable sources trace the making of the first Tempurpedic mattress to 1992. Various models have also been created over time. These mattresses are, therefore, a recent development. What would work best with a modern bed other than an equally contemporary frame?
The Linenspa platform bed frame exudes modernity and elegance. Its 12-inch elevation above the floor provides sufficient aeration for your Tempurpedic mattress. It also has a strong, metal matte black frame to hold it. Its assembly requires only a screwdriver and a bit of help. It has dimensions of 74 by 38 by 14 inches and a weight of 24.5 pounds. As expected, many satisfied customers have rated it as lightweight and easy to put together.
- product dimensions: 75" l x 54" w x 14" h | weight: 41.4 pounds
- designed for sleepers up to 250 pounds
- full size platform bed frame offers a quiet, noise-free, supportive foundation for a mattress. no box spring needed
Standing at 13 inches above the ground, the AmazonBasics foldable bed frame with a sleek back finish is also a great selection. It weighs 41.4 pounds and is therefore lightweight and easily portable. It is made of non-squeaky metal with dimensions of 75 by 54 by 14 inches.
The metal base is well-built to provide ample support for you and your Tempurpedic mattress. It can be assembled and disassembled effortlessly. One satisfied customer describes it as ‘Basic but Brilliant’, and this goes a long way to say that the simple design is worth your money.
- 75" w x 79" l x 15" h
- enjoy lifestyle and health benefits with the adjustable comfort adjustable bed/ergonomic bed with programmable elevation positions, head and foot massage, usb ports, and wireless remote
- whisper quiet adjustable bed base with separate ergonomic head and foot elevations; programmable settings for lounge, tv/pc, and zero-gravity positions
Transforming your bedroom into a delightful sleep haven is just as easy as getting the Classic Brand Ergonomic bed frame. With dimensions of 75 by 79 by 15 inches, it is indeed a classic dream.
It is adjustable with elevation points, which are controlled by an easy-to-operate wireless remote system. The head and foot elevations are 65 degrees and 50 degrees respectively and depend on your comfort level.
Other than elevation, it also has a three-speed dual massage function to relax and alleviate your body. The legs of the frame are adjustable to different lengths of 5,7 or 12 inches. This facilitates optimum aeration and better sleep quality. It also has a mattress retention rail that prevents it from falling off.
Here are some of the things to consider when getting a bed frame for your Tempurpedic mattress:
1. Your budget
The prices of bed frames are different based on the model and functionality. Always choose the one that best fits your needs and is within your price range.
2. The vertical clearance of the bed frame
The vertical clearance is the space between the bed frame and the floor. It should be adequate to allow maximum circulation of air beneath the bed. It also prevents the accumulation of moisture on your mattress.
3. The material of the bed frame
The frame should be constructed from strong and sturdy materials to provide a supportive base for your mattress.
4. The space between the slats
The slats should be no more than 90mm (3.5 inches) apart from each other to prevent sinking or bulging of the mattress and to provide adequate aeration of the mattress.
5. The angles of elevation
For an ergonomic adjustable bed, consider the amount of elevation the frame provides based on your comfortability and the activity you intend to carry out(i.e watching the television, sleeping e.t.c)
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the frequently asked questions by consumers to help you make a reasonable purchase decision.
Tempurpedic mattresses were initially designed to function with a Tempurpedic base. However, regular structurally designed bed frames can also serve as a base.
Here are some of the features to look out for:
-A sturdy frame
-A well-ventilated bed base
-The existence of legs or castors
-The separation between the wooden slats(if any)
The mattress may be too soft or too firm and therefore lack support. Your body may also still be adjusting to it. If it has a warranty, you can reach out to the manufacturer to determine whether you bought the right mattress for you. It may also be due to the use of the wrong frame.
Sagging may occur if you place your mattress on the wrong foundation e.g. a bed frame with slats that are too wide apart.
After going through our top picks above, together with the buying guide, you should be able to come up with a conclusive purchase decision within your price range.