The last thing you want to do is to spend your money on a low-quality couch.
A home furnitures isn’t cheap, and that is why you must go for the best in the market.
Sectional couches are unique.
Take a section out, and you have a makeshift ottoman you use as a footstool or even coffee table. They’re perfect if you don’t want to flood your living room with all sorts of furniture.
Now, Let’s get started.
5 Best-Selling Extra Wide Sectional Couches
Table of Contents
- 1. The Baxton Studio Sabella Modern and Contemporary 7-Piece Sectional Couch
- 2. The Darie Sectional Sofa with Left-Side Chaise
- 3. The Rivet Revolve Modern With Reverse Sectional Chaise
- 4. The Stone and Beam Blaine Modern Sectional Sofa
- 5. The HONBAY Convertible Sectional Couch
- Sectional Sofas Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Extra Wide Sectional Couches
- modern and contemporary living room 7-piece reclining sectional
- set includes one left arm facing recliner, two consoles, two armless chairs, one corner and one right arm facing recliner
- plastic handle pull to recline.
Probably the comfiest couch on this list.
The Baxton Studio Sabella Sectional Cushion is pure class.
Its chocolate brown color and smooth polyester fabric are sure to catch the eye of anyone who walks into your sitting room.
You’ll also be glad to know that its frame and legs are made from Cypress Wood. Its overall build is dependable. Not shaky like other big and wide sectional couches.
The reclining backrests are the best thing about this sectional couch. Apart from the comfy squishy cushions, you can now tilt the backrest for a more relaxing and heavenly experience.
Also, specific backrests can be laid forward to expose small storage compartments and cup holders. These will come in handy when reading or sipping drinks as you watch your movies.
- It’s a huge couch that offers plenty of sitting space.
- The reclining backrest feature will come in handy.
- It has small storage compartments and cup handlers.
- It’s quite costly.
- set includes: one (1) sectional sofa
- materials: bonded leather match pu
- fabric color: black
It’s for those who prefer bonded leather sectional couches.
The Darie Sectional Sofa not only looks good, but it feels good as well. The high quality bonded leather fabric is easy to clean, and customers have stated that it holds up well through the years.
Its build is sturdy and durable. It’s strong enough to hit the 4-year mark with no issues at all.
The cushions are soft and comfy. Not too squishy.
The majority of people can sleep and wake up on this couch without having to worry about neck and back pains. On the other hand, the pillows are poofy, and the armrests are a bit firm.
For those who are concerned, its seat cushions and cushion covers are removable. Therefore, cleaning and replacements are easy to do.
Please take note that the chaise cushion is unhinged. Thus, it tends to move about- This can be annoying. You might have to buy some Velcro.
- It’s a strong couch. It can last more than four years.
- The leather design is timeless.
- It’s huge but easy to assemble.
- Watch out for the unhinged chaise.
- note : to ensure proper assembly, please follow all steps provided in the user manual (provided in pdf below)
- this modern sectional sofa features simple lines and square armrests atop tall tapered legs, giving it a minimalist feel that looks great with most decor styles.
- 79.9"w x 34.6"d x 35.4"h (sofa only); 79.9"w x 62.2"d x 35.4"h (sofa and ottoman)
The Rivet Relove Modern Sectional Couch has a simple but classy design. It’s perfect for those who prefer a minimalistic approach when it comes to home and furniture decor.
Its main fabric is polyester that is relatively easy to clean. The sofa’s frame and legs are made from high-quality hardwood that makes it firm and sturdy.
How are the cushions? They’re nothing out of the ordinary.
We’d say the cushions are of medium firmness. However, they’re comfortable to sit on and are sure to hold up for a couple of years.
This is not your couch if you prefer rock hard or squishy cushions.
The Rivet Revolve Modern Couch also comes with a movable sectional chaise.
Yes, you can play around with the sections to find the perfect layout. The sectional chaise is also sure to come in handy when you require extra sitting space.
- The 100% upholstered polyester fabric is resistant to wear and tear.
- It comes with a movable chaise.
- It’s good value for money for a couch in its price range.
- It’s not the most decorative couch.
- It doesn’t have removable cushion covers.
- add mid-century elegance to your living room with this navy blue sectional sofa. the solid-wood frame and polyester upholstery make this sectional both sturdy and cozy, and the removable/reversible cushions ensure durability and comfort.
- overall: 79.5"w x 65.4"d x 35"h; seat height: 19.3"h; seat depth: 22"d; seat back height: 25.6"h; arm height: 24.4"h; leg height: 4.9"h
- solid-wood frame and legs with 100% polyester upholstery
Do you like mid-century designs?
Well, you can’t go wrong with this sectional sofa.
From its looks, you can already tell that this one isn’t going to be overly fancy. However, you’ll be shocked to find out it has one of the best ratings on Amazon.
Sure it doesn’t have tufted buttons, but it’s so beautiful and will add some aesthetic to your living room.
We’d advise you to go with the navy blue color since it’s the one that most customers are happy about.
Also, its polyester upholstery shouldn’t be that difficult to clean.
Please note that this couch has non-removable cushions and cushion covers- This might be a problem when it comes to stain removal, especially if you intend to keep it for years.
Otherwise, we’d say the sofa is firm and sturdy thanks to its solid wood frame and legs. Certainly, a build that will remain strong for quite some time.
You might have seen its picture and are thinking it’s too small. Sure, it’s not the biggest. However, it should be comfortable enough for a 6’2” person to sleep in.
Its cushions are comfortable- The perfect balance between firm and soft.
- It has a simple but appealing color and design.
- It’s easy to assemble.
- It’s decently priced.
- Its cushions and cushion covers are non-removable.
- comfortable sectional sofa: the cushions you sit on are nice and firm. you'll never have to worry about sinking in.the more you sit in it the better
- space saving sofa: the sectional couch is cute, perfect for small apartment
- easy assembly: no tools needed and easy-to-follow instructions to assemble. you can assemble the sofa easily within 20 mins
Probably the cheapest sectional couch you’ll come across.
It’s Cheaper than other “cheap” sectional couches.
Size-wise, it’s not the biggest. However, it’s the best you can get in its price range.
What about the design?
Again, there is much we can say. However, it’s worth noting that the fabric is modern linen.
We’re not saying it’s the easiest to clean, but a dry soft piece of cloth should be enough to wipe away most stains.
You’ll also be glad to know that this one comes with removable cushion covers.
The seat cushions consist of smaller pocket coil cushions individually wrapped by steel coils. In addition to that, below the cushions are serpentine springs to support your weight.
You can already tell its cushions are going to be hard and firm. Nevertheless, unless you prefer squishy cushions, you’ll be glad to know that these are quite comfortable.
The entire unit is then supported by four solid-wood legs that are capable of handling more than 600lbs. In general, its build is nice and firm.
The entire assembling process will take you around 20 minutes.
- Great quality for a couch in its price range.
- It has removable, firm, but very comfortable seat cushions.
Sectional Sofas Buying Guide
When you are planning on investing in sectional sofas, check the material of the fabric used so you can make sure that the furniture durable, stain resistant, easy to clean and comfortable. One thing that can help you know that is to check the reviews to get an idea of people’s experiences before making a purchase decision.
2. Weight Limit
A good sectional sofa must withstand regularly usage without quick wear and tear and most of the time, the materials used will determine the durability. Also different sectional sofas can bear different weight capacities. So it is advisable to always check the weight limit before making your purchase decision.
3. Cushion Quality
When buying a sectional sofa, the cushions need to be comfortable. It must provide the best comfort for your back and the entire body so you must go for firm cushions. Whether you want a rock-lover or squishy cushions or if you love sleeping on clouds. But for most people, the perfect balance of these is the best.
Design is always a matter of preference. But it is advisable that you choose a sectional sofa that complements the room’s interior decoration and must blend with the mood of your living room.
Frequently Asked Questions
Leather, it lasts longer than all types of fabrics out there.
Go for an arrangement that has the couch against the wall. That way, you’ll have plenty of space left. Have at least 18 inches of space between the wall and couch.
Yes, the fact that you can rearrange sectional couches means you don’t have to spend money on separate ottomans and chaises.