Carrying out DIY projects at home is a fun and educative way of spending time with your family while learning or perfecting a new skill. Cricut machines assist home crafters in various projects that involve cutting through materials such as paper, fabric, vinyl, felt, and even others such as leather, wood, and matboard.
5 Best-Selling Tables For Cricut
Table of Contents
- 1. Lifetime Multi-utility Table, Adjustable Height
- 2. Office Star Multipurpose Table, Adjustable Height, Foldable
- 3. Sew Ready Craft Table, Multipurpose
- 4. Hally Heavy Duty Table, Stainless Steel, Undershelf
- 5. South Shore Craft Table, Wooden, With Storage
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
A Cricut machine works best when placed on the appropriate table. The table should be supportive and made from durable and suitable materials. This article contains five tables that are best for your Cricut machine. It also includes a buying guide with a few factors to consider before buying the table.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Tables For Cricut
- all purpose table constructed of powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene plastic
- 48-inch x 24-inch molded tabletop ; seating capacity: 4
- folds in half for easy storage and transport; great for taking on the go
This table is a family-friendly, durable option for your Cricut machine. Its sturdy construction consists of alloy steel and high-density polyethylene plastic, with a powder-coated finish. The surface is resistant to stains and scratches and is easy to clean.
The table is foldable and, therefore, easily portable. Its shape is rectangular. It measures 48 by 24 by 29 inches and has a tabletop thickness of 1.4 inches. Its ample weight capacity is 800lbs. It is height-adjustable with heights of 24,29 and 36 inches to allow to carry out different projects. The steel frame is rust-resistant and bound to support your Cricut machine for a long time.
- 4’ folding resin table offered with heavy-duty blow-mold light grey resin top for durability and easy cleanup
- resin surface is waterproof, scratch, and impact resistant, making this multipurpose utility table ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- light grey powder-coated steel tube framing provides strong long-lasting use and lightweight portability
This table is another lightweight multi-purpose option that is ideal for your Cricut machine. With dimensions of 24 by 48 by 29.25 inches, the rectangular table has a resin top and alloy steel as the finish. The top surface is scratch resistant and waterproof. It is also easy to clean and therefore useful for all your crafts.
It is easily foldable and height-adjustable to 22.5, 29.5, 32.5, and 35.5 inches. The high-quality steel tube frame has foot caps to protect your surfaces from abrasion. Lastly, no assembly is required to set it up. One over-enthusiastic customer says: “Everything about this table exudes quality. It’s almost embarrassing to get this excited over a folding table.”
- overall dimensions: 45.5w x 23.5d x 30h/top dimensions: 36w x 23.5d
- platform can adjust down to fit sewing machine or keyboard: 23w x 10.75d
- folding side shelf: 9.5w x 23.5d/lower storage shelf: 31.5w x 11.75d
This table offers a quick and easy way to liven up your craft room. Its design is classic, fun, and functional. It consists of plastic and an alloy steel frame made in dimensions of 45.5W by 23.5D by 30H inches.
The heavy steel frame makes it sturdy and long-lasting. It has a multipurpose platform that can hold your Cricut machine in place. The platform is adjustable both upward and downward. It also has a folding shelf at the side and a lower storage shelf for some of your other craft materials.
- adjustable table & comfortable work** adjustable galvanized steel undershelf and 4 steel legs, you can freely change the height of each metal work table foot to suit your demands. adjustable feet with non-slip mat provide more stability. by casters, you can move it easily. quick to assemble by instructions
- multiple application** just settle it in your kitchen, garage, workshop, bar, restaurant, laundry, school, hospital, warehouse or any other commercial setting, can be regarded as perfect repair or workbench
- large & practical storage**2 layers: 420 lb. top shelf weight capacity; 320 lb. undershelf weight capacity, dimension 24 x 30 inches, offer you enough storage room for microwave oven, kitchen utensils or any other tools
If you are looking for a table made purely from steel, this one should be your go-to. It is a multi-use table made from polished anti-rust steel. Hence it can last for years with proper care. Its dimensions are 24 by 30 inches.
It has an upper shelf where you can place your Cricut and an undershelf for some of your other items. The shelves have a weight capacity of 420 and 320 lbs, respectively. The adjustable frames have casters that make it easy to move around while preventing damage to your floors. The round edges act as a deliberate and thought-out security measure for you and your household. Cleaning is quick using a rag or paper of your choice.
- work surface: this contemporary craft table provides the perfect dedicated work and storage space for crafts such as scrapbooking, sewing, handicrafts and jewelry making.
- adjustable storage: offering open and closed sliding drawers, storage compartments, and angled shelves, this work table has all your craft storage needs covered.
- versatile design: the craft table has 2 interchangeable storage modules with shelves, allowing you to create the ideal modern work furniture for your craft room. metal drawer slides for a smooth gliding
If you are looking for a table with additional storage for your Cricut tools and other craft materials, you might want to consider this one from Southshore. Its design is modern and practical with both open and closed storage. The drawers have metal slides to allow easy opening and closing and each has different dimensions. The worktop is rectangular. It consists of wood laminated with non-poisonous particleboard.
The table is supportive with boxes of varied sizes to provide a reasonable amount of storage for your craft materials. Upon assembly, it weighs 126 pounds and measures 30 by 23.5 by 53.5 inches. Since it is quite heavy, you might need some assistance, so you do not wear yourself out trying to put it together. The finished product is a well-built desk for your Cricut machine together with ample storage for other materials.
Highlighted below are some of the essential factors that you should consider when looking to purchase the right table for your Cricut.
1. Type of surface
The tabletop can either be smooth or textured, depending on your preference. The materials should be durable, scratch-resistant, and easy to clean. The surface should also be strong and maintain its shape and size for a long period of time.
2. Storage capacity
If you would like to store your Cricut machine and other tools and not have to put them away elsewhere, you should consider tables with enough storage for all your craft materials. Ensure you check for the availability of storage space.
Depending on your projects, you might need an adjustable surface. Ensure you go through the product descriptions to choose one that best fits your needs.
4. Weight capacity
Your table should be sturdy and solid enough to support the weight of your Cricut and other craft items that you will use for your projects.
5. Your budget
Finally, choose a table that is within your price range. You can check out offers from multiple buyers and select the one that provides the best value for your money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before choosing the best table for your Cricut, it is essential to carry out some research online. Below are some of the most asked questions concerning the best table for Cricuts. After going through them, you should be able to find a response to a similar query you have as well.
Choose a table that best fits your needs in terms of storage, adjustability, weight capacity, the type of surface, and your budget. You can also refer to the buying guide above to help you make a decision.
The weight depends on the model of the Cricut. Always check the product descriptions.
If your Cricut table has storage shelves, you can place your various materials in different compartments. Put similar items together for easy access.
You can start by viewing the various options available online. You can also visit your local Home Depot to compare the prices.
If you love making DIY items, you will find the Cricut machine very useful since it can make several items ranging from simple crafts to printed clothing items. You may also use it for commercial purposes.
Home crafting encourages one to be more active and is an exciting way to spend your free time. Acquiring the right table for your Cricut is an almost impossible task. From the above options, feel free to select one that checks all your boxes.