Creating a perfect worship experience in any holy place requires a perfect setting with the best furniture. Besides, in the modern world, where God has gifted us with creativity and innovation, we can only make the best for him.
5 Best-Selling Tables for Altar
Table of Contents
- 1. New Age Imports Round Tree of Life Altar Table
- 2. DharmaObjects Solid Mango Wood Hand Carved Puja Shrine Altar Meditation Table
- 3. Carved Wooden Pentagram Altar Table
- 4. SAVON Wooden Side end Table Square Art Deco Carved
- 5. Design by UnseenThailand Mini Table Buddha Statue Stand Worship Pedestal Thai Wood Carving
- Altar Table Buying Guide
- How to Remove Candle Wax From a Wooden Table
- Frequently Asked Questions
Alter tables are always a part of any sanctuary and serve different purposes. Choosing the best table for the altar will not just make a holy place look impressive and stunning before the worshippers, but it will also improve the convenience and worshipping experience.
If you are looking for the best alter table, here are some of our top picks from Amazon.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Tables for Altar
- measures 6 inches in diameter and 4 1/4 inches tall.
- carved image of the tree of life featured on table top.
- constructed from real wood
New Age Imports, Inc. Store is the primary manufacturer of the New Age Imports Round Tree of Altar tabletops materialized by wood, rounded, and weighs about 8 ounces making it portable to carry and move.
The table top’s diameter is six inches, and it is four and a quarter inches tall. The table’s legs are made of real hardwood, hand-made and painted to make it look beautiful and unique.
The altar table has rustic green highlights with magenta to resemble the intricate image of the tree of life illustrated in the Holy Bible. The decoration is encircled with a wide wreath of Celtic knots from the roots of the tree of life.
New age imports round tree of life altar tables are versatile; you can use them even in outdoor crusades or church gatherings. This altar table is one of the best altar tables on Amazon, with a good rating. It was first made available on December 18, 2010.
- size : approximate size (inches): 12 inch high folding panels and one 12 inch square table top in antique dark color | approximate shipping weight: 8.00 lbs.
- design: this solid mango wood table features intricately carved deep yin yang with floral on top of the table.
- multipurpose: beside meditation table it can be used as a small side table to keep your coffee, magazines, books or as an elegant nightstand. keep it as a living room or patio décor item. use it as a small bedside table or even a candle stand. it is sturdy enough to hold heavy decorative items.
Visit the DharmaObjects Store to get DharmaObjects Solid Mango Wood Hand Carved Puja Shrine Altar Meditation Table. This meditation table is square, made of wood, and it has a foldable base. This DharmaObject solid mango meditation table comes in various colors that will blend with the mood or setting of your sanctuary. It has an original wood-like look that makes it look natural and unique.
The altar table’s tabletop is 12 inches high with folding panels and a once 12-inch square tabletop with an antique dark color.
This table has an intricately carved deep Yin Yang with floral on the tabletop design. Apart from just the altar table, this solid Mango wood table can be used as a side table for coffee, books, or even nightstands. The table design is sturdy enough to hold heavy decorative materials.
Solid Mango wood table is hand-crafted from eco-sustainable Mango wood. It is challenging and water-resistant, with a variation in knots, grain detailing, mineral, deposit, and minor imperfections finish. These make the table more ideal and unique, making the table stronger and dense for a long-lasting duration.
Just a minor assembling is required. It was first made available on October 7, 2017.
- sturdy wooden table with 4 legs
- hand carved symbol of the pentagram is featured on the top
- table is black with a beautiful gold painted pentagram
To get the carved wooden pentagram altar table, visit the Alternative Imagination Store. The frame of this table is woody and a base of legs.
The center of the altar table has a carved image of a pentagram and is goldish. The coloring of the entire table is black.
The tabletop is square with a dimension of six by six and four-inch-tall.
This altar table is a perfect decoration for any kind of altar mood or setting, fall decorations, and spiritual offerings.
It weighs about 1.16 pounds making it portable to carry around and move to any other place. You can also use it for outdoor altar conferences and crusades. It was first made available on October 3, 2018.
- design and style : a beautifully carved art deco geometric design. it's a contemporary style set off by the rich wood giving it a dash of ethnic charm.
- style : the style is partly rustic, partly moroccan with a rich mahogany color. since it is made of solid wood, it has good weight bearing capacity and will easily accommodate a fully grown adult standing on it consistently. it also has one pull out drawer.
- the artists canvas, durable wood : we only use pure, natural wood for this product. as every piece of furniture is hand finished from an entirely natural product, variations in knots, grain detailing, mineral deposits and minor imperfections may sometimes occur. these are considered part of the uniqueness and charm of the furniture. given the woods strength and density, it is an ideal material for decorative carvings which will last a lifetime.
SAVON Wooden Side end Table Square Art Deco Carved is a product of the SAVON Store. The table is made of wood, including its frames, and it is rectangular in physical appearance.
The design of this altar table is a unique and useful-looking carved art deco geometric. This design is enhanced by the rich contemporary style of wood, making it a dash of ethnic charm.
Partly rustic, partly Moroccan style that is rich in mahogany color. The substantial wood weight gives it an adequate weight-bearing capacity to make it easily accommodate heavyweight items. The table comes with a pull out drawer to make room for placing other items inside the drawer.
Pure natural hardwood pieces of furniture are hand-made and finish from entirely natural products. Variation of knots, grain detailing, mineral deposits, and minor imperfections can sometimes occur during the table’s crafting.
The uniqueness and charm of the furniture always depend on the consideration parts.
According to the wood strengths and density, this altar table is ideal for decoration purposes and carving to give you a long-lasting service.
You can use this alter table as a side table to keep your magazines and elegant nightstands.
It weighs about 12.32 pounds, making it lightweight. The altar table was first made available on December 27, 2018.
- material: teak wood.
- dimensions: depth - 12 inches, width - 6 inches, height - 4 inches.
- this is wood carving thai multipurpose shelf , stand ... beautiful for display your buddha or statue stand , or apply to be other home decoration
Unseen Thailand Warehouse is where you can get this Mini Table Buddha STATUE Stand Worship Pedestal Thai Wood Carving. The table has a mounting tabletop and is made of teak wood material.
This Mini table Buddha statue is multipurpose, and you can use it as a lampstand or additive in your home decoration. It is made by Thailand experts using hands. The table weighs about 2.11 pounds making it easy to carry around and move.
Altar Table Buying Guide
1. Brand Value
Before making any purchase, always know the brand’s rating and value where you are purchasing your altar table. Not every brand makes the best altar table. Altar tables are essential pieces of furniture. A brand that has value always makes the best altar tables all the time.
2. Feature and Specifications
Knowing the purpose, dimension, and design will give you an idea of what kind of altar table you need. Not all altar tables serve the same purpose and blend and fit everywhere; always choose the desired and fighting table to make the room look fully decorated.
3. Product Value
The value of an altar table goes hand in hand with quality and durability. A well-designed and quality altar table is quite expensive, giving a long-lasting lifetime experience. The table should be made of quality rich hardwood material to make it strong and dense to hold heavy items. This increases the value of the product and its worthiness.
How to Remove Candle Wax From a Wooden Table
Glowing candles are commonly used on altars. Burning candles often drip wax that leaves an ugly blotch on your altar table and if you own light-colored wood then it can possibly leave stains on it. If you act properly you can remove the wax without scratching or carving your wood table.
Things You Will Need
- Blow Dryer
- Clean Cloth
- Warm Water
- Furniture Polish
- Use a blow dryer to soften the dried candle wax and keep the blower away on the altar table for 3 to 4 inches.
- Start making your solution by mixing 1/2 cup of white vinegar into 1 cup of warm water.
- Soak the clean cloth into the solution then wipe away the softened candle wax.
- Wipe your table with furniture polish to restore the original color and shine.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best place to place an altar table is not specific. It will always depend on your room’s size and the area where you feel it is the best.
An altar table is a piece of furniture or any kind of design table that is always found in the altar or worship place. Its primary purpose is to place worship materials during sacrifices or spiritual substances.
A good altar table should always value the altar and correspond to the pattern of an altar. The design should be ideal and perfect for making it more robust. I will always recommend going for hardwood finish and frame tables because they last longer and can be refurbished.