Being able to accommodate your visiting guests is something everyone would enjoy. After all, you want to ensure that your guests sleep comfortably throughout the night. For this, you’ll need to have a portable and comfortable mattress especially in instances where you’re short of space to accommodate permanent guest beds.
5 Best-Selling Portable Mattress For Guests
Table of Contents
- 1. King Koil Air Mattress, Built-in Pump, Enhanced Coil Technology
- 2. SoundAsleep Air Mattress, ComfortCoil Technology, Patented EZ Pump
- 3. Coleman Airbed, Integrated 4D Pump, Double Lock Valve
- 4. Insta-Bed Air Mattress, Patented neverFLAT Pump
- 5. Intex Dura-Beam Airbed, Internal 110-120v Electric Pump, Fiber-Tech Construction
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Luckily, there are several options that would come in handy to suit your needs. With the different varieties of portable mattresses, you can easily set them up at your own convenience. The good thing is that you can also use them for other purposes like camping. In this article, you’ll find some of the top options we’ve reviewed and a simple buying guide to help you make an informed purchase decision.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Portable Mattress For Guests
- 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer included in your purchase! - king koil enhanced twin airbed technology with a - soft flocking layer and a built-in pillow. built for maximum comfort - we stand behind our quality & warranty! warranty details in packaging and with airbed purchase.
- extra thick waterproof comfort quilt top with extra spinal support - firm mattress provides good sleeping posture - sueded top keeps bedding in place.
- twin sized with coil-beam construction and a built-in 120v / 210w ac pump - inflated dimensions: 76" x 38" x 20" should you accidentally puncture or tear your air mattress, all king koil air mattresses include patch kits.
If you’re looking for a portable mattress that guarantees sound sleep for your guests, then you might want to consider the King Koil Air Mattress. Thanks to the enhanced coil technology used, your guests don’t have to worry about any back problems. The air-filled coils and internal layering supports the body and keeps the spine aligned throughout the night.
Made from puncture-resistant material, the mattress is also waterproof thus making it quite durable. There’s also the velvet soft material on both the top and bottom sides. It also takes you just 90 seconds to fully inflate r deflate the King Koil mattress. This can be achieved easily thanks to the built-in high-speed pump. Depending on the size you choose, the weight limit can range from 350 to 600 pounds.
- customer friendly 1-year warranty comes standard on all soundasleep mattresses. rest assured on your purchase of the highest quality air mattress money can buy. call or email anytime for support. our us based team is here to help!
- industry leading design exclusively using comfortcoil technology and a suregrip bottom to ensure firmness and stability. no slipping and sliding! with 40 internal air coils for added durability and support your bed will remain flat and firm so you can stay soundasleep! updated in 2019 with our official soundasleep logo!
- patented 1-click internal pump ensures quick and easy inflation and deflation. designed for in-home use, the queen size dream series mattress reaches full inflation in under 4 minutes and will stay inflated for days. if you prefer a firmer surface, use the pump for a quick top up!
If you’re looking for an option with the comfort of a traditional mattress and the convenience of an air mattress, then you might want to consider the SoundAsleed Air Mattress. You get to enjoy comfortable nights thanks to the multi-layered flocked top and 15-gauge material. The patented pump is quiet and takes up to 4 minutes to inflate the mattress. Deflation also takes the same amount of time.
It also has the patented SureGrip technology which prevents the mattress from slipping. There’s also the comfort coil technology which ensures the mattress maintains its shape and firmness without compromising on the level of comfort. With a weight limit of up to 500 pounds, this mattress is also available in different sizes. You also get a durable nylon bag to store the mattress when not in use.
- extra-high design offers added cushioning while you sleep
- comfortstrong coil construction for better support and superior comfort
- airtight system and double lock valve help prevent leaks
Designed for both outdoor and indoor use, the Coleman Quickbed Airbed is yet another portable mattress that would come in handy for your guests. The ComfortStrong coils construction that contour to your body ensures that you get adequate comfort throughout the night.
You also don’t need to worry about any leaks as you sleep because the mattress is equipped with the double lock valve. Aside from its versatility, the mattress is lightweight and easy to store. Available in either the queen or twin sizes, this mattress can bear up to 600 pounds.
- crafted from the highest quality material
- perfect for outdoor and even indoor use
- made in china
If you want a sturdy, comfortable, and strong sleep surface, you can consider the Insta-bed Air Mattress. With this mattress, you’re rest assured of a comfortable night because it has two pumps; the primary pump and the neverFLAT pump which keeps your bed inflated all night long. We can’t forgett the autoshutoff feature that comes to play when the matressis either fully inflated or deflated(which takes only 4 minutes).
With a raised height of 18 inches, getting in and out of this bed is much easier. You also don’t have to worry about your bedsheets sleeping because the suade material keeps them in place. Other than being lightweight, there’s also a carrier bag for storing the mattess when it isn’t in use.
- a built-in 110-120v internal pump will inflate and deflate the airbed with the switch of a button
- approximate inflation time is 3 minutes
- the convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport
When it comes to convenience and functionality, the Intex Dura-Beam doesn’t dissapoint. Depending on the style you choose, the mattress can support a weight capacity of either 300 or 600 pounds. With the 110-120v internal electric pump, the average inflation and deflation time is around 3 minutes. You also get the option of using a manual pump.
With the patented fiber-tech technology used, you get a durable and comfortable mattress with extra stability and support. Aside from the velvety sides that prevent sheets from slipping, there’s the plush dual air pillowtop system for additional comfort. You also don’t need to worry about the transportation or storage of the matress because of the convenient carrier bag.
There’s nothing more dissapointing than purchasing something only for you to find out it is not exactly what you wanted. One way to avoid this is by knowing what you want and the distinct specifications of the product. This buying guide provides you with information on some of the important things you need to consider when buying a suitable portable mattress for guests.
1. The size of the mattress
This can range from either the twin size, queen and king among others. The size you choose will depend on how much space you have and also the number of users among other factors.
2. The type of material and comfort of the material
Aside from airbeds, you can opt for foldable beds with foam mattress. You also need to consider other things like how slippery the material is. You certainly want to avoid the kind where your sheets don’t hold.
3. Portability and storage of the mattress
It’s advisable to choose a mattress that’s easy to store once you’re done using it. Portability will also come in handy especially if you’ll need to move it from one place to the other.
4. The intended use
Most of the portable mattresses are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. If you intend to use yours indoors only, it is good to be sure before making your purchase decision.
5. Your budget
Before deciding to buy any product it’s advisable to ensure that you can afford it without straining too much. Considering there are various options with different prices, you can’t lack something that you can afford.
Frequently Asked Questions
These frequently asked questions will provide you with additional information on the best portable mattress for guests:
No, they do not. The price will vary depending on several factors such as the material used,size and thickness of the mattress among others.
This varies with different mattresses since you’ll find that some of them are meant for indoor use only.
You should always check with your seller on some of the maintenance tips that will come in handy.
Most products have a warranty. This will also depend on the manufacturer or seller.
With the above reviews and buying guide, choosing the right mattress for your guests will be easy. It is also advisable to choose a mattress that will suit your needs and your budget. If you’re shopping online, its good to go through the specifications thoroughly so that you can choose the right product. Always evaluate your options diligently to ensure that you choose the best.