Are you looking for the best dining chairs to match your farmhouse table? Well, you’re looking in the right place. Come this way, and we’ll show you the best dining chairs in the market.
5 Best-Selling Dining Chairs For Farmhouse Tables
Table of Contents
- 1. The Walker Edison Industrial Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- 2. The Christopher Knight Home Phinnaeus Dining Chairs
- 3. The Modway Metal Farmhouse Dining Chair
- 4. The Roundhill Furniture Tufted Farmhouse Dining Chair
- 5. The Marketing Systems Spindle Back Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Remember, you have to get it right. For most people, the dining room adds a lot to the entire home’s design and beauty.
Let’s get started.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Dining Chairs For Farmhouse Tables
1. The Walker Edison Industrial Farmhouse Dining Chairs
Walker Edison Person Rectangle ( Dining Chairs, Set Of 2, Grey Wash)
- industrial mixed material chair
- curved back for comfort
- classic x-back design on backrest
As you might have guessed, the manufacturer designed these chairs with an industrial theme in mind. These dining chairs are simple but strong enough to get the job done.
What is the industrial theme?
Have you ever heard of the industrial revolution? It mostly happened in Europe and the USA. Today, many of those industries are now residential places.
The industrial theme tends to borrow some aspects of interior design from these places. These include the exposed metal, rusty appearances, and un-refined wood surfaces.
How comfortable are the chairs?
Well, as you can see from the pictures, they don’t have cushioned seats. However, their backrests are slightly curved to give you a decent sitting experience. Nonetheless, these aren’t the type of chairs to be sitting on for hours.
The chairs are strong. Of course, this has a lot to do with their metal frames.
In addition to that, their wood surfaces have a melamine finish to help resist moisture.
- They have the best design for simple minimalistic people.
- The chairs are strong.
- The moisture-resistant melamine finish is nice to have.
- They lack backrest and seat cushions.
2. The Christopher Knight Home Phinnaeus Dining Chairs
Christopher Knight Home Phinnaeus ( Chair (Set Of 2), 2-Pcs Set)
- this traditional dining chair is perfect for any dining room. featuring distressed wood with soft edges along the chair, it is sure to complement any classic decor. the extra plus seating also provides maximum comfort while dining, giving your dinner parties an instant win.
- includes: (2) dining chairs
- material: fabric (100% polyester), rubberwood; color: beige, natural finish. care & cleaning: spot or wipe clean
These are the kind of chairs you expect to find in a castle or a noble’s house. They look simple with subtle elements of class and sophistication.
The first things that caught our attention are the round backrests. They look classy. Plus, the backrests are cushioned! You can now lay back and relax with ease.
Next, is the sitting-area. The seats are also cushioned to give your bottom a pleasant sitting experience.
How comfortable are the chairs?
Well, they are more comfortable than the previous chairs, thanks to their cushioned sections.
In addition to that, the seats and backrests are upholstered with 100% polyester. Behind leather, polyester is the second-best fabric for home furniture. It’s durable, easy to maintain, and looks great.
However, unlike the previous chairs, these chairs are weak. The wooden legs mean the chairs will have a difficult time carrying plus-sized people. Nonetheless, they should be able to handle small and medium-sized people with ease.
The other downside to these chairs is the same thing that gives them their unique appeal—The natural rubberwood finish. If you’re not careful, you’ll have to deal with splinters.
- The design is praise-worthy.
- The seat and backrest cushions are comfortable.
- Who wouldn’t appreciate the polyester fabric?
- The wooden frame doesn’t help as far as strength is concerned.
- The natural rubberwood finish means you’ll have to deal with a lot of splinters.
You might also be interested in The Best Table for a Recliner.
3. The Modway Metal Farmhouse Dining Chair
Modway Mark Rustic Modern ( Adjustable Dining Chair In Brown)
- industrial modern style - a versatile seat for a kitchen island, dining space or game room, the distressed metal frame and laminated bentwood seat and back update any room with industrial modern charm
- adjustable seat height - complete with a sturdy metal footrest and 360º swivel, the seat of this rustic bar stool is height adjustable with a range from 15.5" to 23", perfect for counters or bar tops
- farmhouse design - stylish and functional, the bar stool features a steel metal frame with swag legs and a bentwood seat that grants organic appeal to the overall look with its rich wood grain texture
Props to the manufacturers, the chair is well designed and functional.
The chair’s design can also be tributed to the industrial theme. It’s nice, simple, and capable. However, unlike the previous one, this chair comes with unique abilities.
The adjustable backrest is probably the first thing you noticed about this chair.
Yes, you no longer have to worry about the backrest being too short for your needs. You can adjust it between the range of 15.5 to 23 inches. This feature alone makes it more than a dining chair. It can also work with a bar countertop.
You can already tell from the pictures that this chair is sturdy. The metal frame shows no signs of weakness. It doesn’t matter if you are big or heavy. This dining chair will comfortably support your weight.
The wooden backrest and sitting areas are also nicely finished. You’ll never have to deal with splinters.
- With a weight limit of 331 pounds, the chair is impressively strong.
- The adjustable backrest feature will come in handy.
- The overall build of the chair is nice and sturdy.
- There are no seat or backrest cushions.
- The laminate on the wood is a bit too much.
4. The Roundhill Furniture Tufted Farmhouse Dining Chair
Roundhill Furniture Habit Solid ( Dining Chair (Set Of 2), Tan)
- simply elegant, the habit solid wood tan tufted parsons dining chair has a style fit for royalty. this dining chair is upholstered in your choice of color perfectly accented with button tufting.
- the seats and backs are padded and button tufted. the durable wooden legs are finished in light color to match the style.
- these high-back chairs are slightly and elegantly curved, expertly finished with velvety soft upholstery.
Once again, we have a set of classy and cushioned dining chairs in our hands.
I think we all agree that these chairs are stunning. Sure, they might not have the design you expect of typical farmhouse chairs, but we’re sure they will look great in your dining room.
The one thing that caught our eye is the thickness of the seats and backrest cushions. I don’t know about you, but the chairs look as comfortable as the clouds in the sky.
We also liked the tufted design on the chairs. It gives them a touch of elegance.
The frame is solid wood. It’s perfect for farmhouse chairs. However, it’s not the best choice for chairs after far as strength is concerned. You should expect some wobbliness when the chairs are subjected to a lot of weight.
The white-wash finish further adds to the chairs’ good looks.
There is a good line-look fabric covering the backrest and seat cushions. Sure, the fabric is no match for leather or polyester, but it still looks great.
- The thick cushioning makes the chairs comfortable.
- The overall design is pleasing to the eye.
- The chairs are not as strong as chairs with metal frames.
5. The Marketing Systems Spindle Back Farmhouse Dining Chairs
Target Marketing Systems Set ( Seat, 38" H X 18" W X 20" D, Black/Espresso)
- the modern dining chairs measure 20" x 18" x 38" and weigh 31 lbs. they arrive with only minimal assembly required.
- perfect for a breakfast nook or dining table, these dining chairs are sleek and offer maximum back support. the armless design also means the chairs can slide underneath tables flawlessly.
- a classic design with a modern flair, the modern chairs seamlessly fit in to any home décor.
Is there a better way to finish this review? These chairs have earned their spot on this list.
Some might even argue that these are the best looking chairs on the list. The chairs have a modern design-Nothing fancy, just a lot of shiny surfaces. Their simple contemporary design enables the chairs to match with any interior design.
The backrests are solid metal. They are also inclined a bit to give you a comfortable sitting experience.
The sitting area is wooden. Yes, there are no cushions. Most people won’t enjoy sitting on the chairs for more than an hour.
You must have also noticed that the frame and legs are metal—The chairs will have no problem carrying huge and heavy people.
- The frame metal gives the chairs a lot of strength.
- Their design is perfect for simple farmhouse homes.
Below are some of the factors to consider when shopping for the best dining chairs for farmhouse tables.
1. The Frame Material
We’d advise you to go for chairs with metal frames. Not only are they more durable, but they are also strong and able to carry a lot of weight. If you decide to go for wooden chairs, make sure the frame is solid or hardwood.
2. The Size and Height
Be keen on the chairs’ seat sizes. Go for larger chairs if you prefer a lot of sitting space. Also, go for chairs that are high enough for you. The best way to go about this is to go for chairs with adjustable backrests.
3. The Design
Of course, the chairs have to match with your dining table and the entire room’s decor. The best farmhouse dining chairs have some wood on them to complement the house’s decor.
4. The Fabric
Some of these chairs have upholstered backrest and seat cushions. Make sure the fabric is either polyester or leather. If not, go for fabrics that look good and are at least durable.
5. The Warranty and Return Policies
Shopping for furniture online is always risky. Always make sure that the sellers you are buying from are true to their warranty and return policies. Always go through the customer reviews to confirm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Always for dining chairs with some wood in their design.
Dining chairs with metal frames are the strongest you can find.
Always go for polyester upholstered dining chairs. Polyester is durable, handsome, and easy to maintain.
Chairs with cushioned seats and backrests.
Yes. Some dining chairs have adjustable backrests and swiveling seats.