Bar stools will forever remain integral parts of our kitchens and dining rooms. Also, tell me, what is a bar without bar-stools?
5 Best-Selling Bar Stools With Backs
Table of Contents
- 1. The 2-Set Leather Mid Century Bar Stool By Glitzhome
- 2. The Aged Hillsdale Bridgetown Bar-stool
- 3. The 29-inch Boraam Augusta Bar Stool
- 4. The Roundhill Leatherette Bar-stool
- 5. The Diamond Stitched Pattern Counter Height Bar-stool
- Buying Guide
- Bar Stool Maintenance
- Frequently Asked Questions
For most of us, bar stools are symbols of comfort and relaxation—That is why you must choose the best bar stool for your home or bar.
Below are some of the best bar stools with backs. Spoiler alert—Some of them come with unique additional features that are sure to win your heart.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Bar Stools With Backs
- features: glitzhome furniture vintage leatherette counter height stools brings a retro rustic feel to your home decor. innovative modern design - accent, trendy, sturdy.
- utility design: the edges are clean finished with double baseball stitching. the soft, faux leatherette upholstery perfect for a cozy hangout. the powder-coated metal legs offer a slender silhouette and durable, long-lasting construction.
- easily assemble: assembly required. it is very easy to assemble by following the instruction. leaving you stress-free and with a little extra time on your hands. instructions and assembly tools included. static load capacity: 264.5lb. spot clean or professional clean only
Not to sound corny, but these bar stools are among the best in the market.
Their design is somehow retro with a modern touch. They’re something to look forward to if you’re a fan of the retro rustic interior design.
The frames are plastic, and the seats are wrapped by smooth faux leatherette upholstery.
Leatherette is beautiful, wear-resistant, and anti-aging.
As you can see from the picture, hunter green is their color.
Hunter green is the preferred color for those who want their furniture to be visible enough to see but not too much for their eyes to handle.
Do you dislike hunter green? Then you’ll be glad to know that the bar stools also come in a variety of other colors. These include milk, yellow, dark grey, and dark blue.
Their long slender legs are metal coated with powder. They’re classy and long-lasting.
On the long slender legs, you’ll also see small railings that offer you a place to rest your feet as you indulge in all the comfort these bar-stools have to offer.
Before we forget, the bar stools are height-adjustable. In addition to that, they also have 360-degree swivel functionality.
- The leatherette upholstery is pure class. Also, the edge-stitching is neat.
- The bar-stools allow for height-adjustment and 360-degree swivel action.
- They’re easy to assemble.
- The bar-stools are strong, sturdy, and have no difficulties carrying heavyweights.
- They’re not pet-proof.
- The sitting space might be small for some people.
- uniquely styled for comfort featuring a 360 seat and tilt back, this metal bar height stool is perfect for any décor
- the durable metal frame features an aged bronze finish on a uniquely styled silhouette
- the amply padded seat, back, and arm rests feature a weathered brown faux leather providing extra style and comfort
The previous bar-stool was a bit lacking in seating space. However, this one has plenty of seating space to accommodate anyone.
As you can see from the pictures, this barstool looks fantastic. Its design is somewhat traditional—Neat, aged, and demanding for your admiration and respect.
The seat is spacious and covered with polyester upholstery.
Polyester is durable, easy-to-clean, and smooth to the touch.
What about the armrests?
The armrests are upholstered with faux leather to give your hands a soft place to rest as you enjoy the stool.
As for durability, the frame is gauged steel with a bronze finish. The bronze finish is the main feature that gives the stool its traditional charm.
The bar-stool also comes with 360-degree swivel functionality. In addition to that, it also reclines!
- The barstool has plenty of seating space.
- It’s a surprisingly strong, and heavy-duty bar-stool.
- The recline functionality is well-made to support a lot of weight.
- Its traditional charms are endearing.
- The bar-stool is of good quality for money.
- The seat cushion is a bit lacking. A little puffiness wouldn’t hurt.
- It’s height isn’t adjustable.
- constructed with solid hardwood
- 360-degree steel ball-bearing swivel plate
- slightly flared legs for stable seating
Are you tired of retro and traditional designs? Then please take a look at this fine bar-stool.
The frame is solid hardwood furnished to perfection. It’s strong, smooth, and handsome.
We promise you this bar-stool will stand out in a room full of furniture.
At first glance, the bar-stool might appear firm, fixed, and uninteresting. However, you’ll be surprised to find out that the stool has 360 degrees swivel functionality.
All thanks to the ball bearing plate below the seating area. The ball bearings facilitate the seat’s movement.
How stable is the bar-stool?
Well, hardwood is strong. In addition to that, the manufacturers flared the legs to increase the stool’s base area. All this to boost the stool’s stability.
The seat and backrest are firm but comfortable due to their high-density foam cushions. Also, they’re upholstered with faux leather. It’s not only beautiful but also durable and resistant to wear and tear.
Although the bar isn’t height-adjustable, it’s available in a variety of heights. It’s now up to you.
- The hardwood frame is strong and handsome.
- It has 360 degrees of swivel functionality.
- The seating area is enough for most people.
- You’ll love the faux upholstery.
- It lacks the reclining functionality.
- Its height isn’t adjustable.
- a wide selection of products include pieces for the living room, dining room, bar, office, and outdoors. high-quality and innovative designs make modway the premier company for luxurious modern style
- this stool features a sturdy chromed metal base with a built in 360° swivel function and footrest. the seat features plush cushions with a polished metal sides to complete the look
- this bar stool with faux leather seat that have been injected with foam for added comfort comes in set of two. choose from available colors of black, brown and caramel. simple assembly required
We’re now going beyond the modern and into sci-fi/futuristic designs.
After all, who doesn’t like shiny objects?
The barstool looks like something out of a sci-fi movie.
The seat is wow! Its curves and turns are perfect.
The seat and back cushions are high-density foam known for its firm but comfy feeling.
Wrapping the cushions is the fine and smooth faux leatherette.
The faux leatherette upholstery also gives the bar-stool its timeless and durable appeal.
The frame, footrest, leg, and base are all crafted from chrome metal to give them that shiny look. Nevertheless, just because they’re shiny doesn’t mean the metal is weak. It’s pretty strong.
Just like the other bar-stools on this list, this one also comes with swivel functionality. The seat can rotate a full 360 degrees with no problems.
The bar-stool is available in several color variants like white, red, brown, black, and caramel.
- Its design is so cool and unique.
- Its height-adjustable and with swivel abilities.
- The faux leather upholstery is always welcome.
- Some customers have complained that some bar-stools come with blemishes.
- exquisite craftsmanship; modern bar stools in this collection are sure to add style and flair to your kitchen, bar, or patio; diamond stitched pattern gives these stools an air of both modern luxury and rustic chic design; home bar furniture can be used both indoor and outdoor
- selected quality materials; heavy duty base and footrest are made of premium stainless steel chrome; excellent workmanship resulting in an exquisite yet ergonomic seat and backrest for ultimate style and comfort
- multiple functionalities; features an easy upward and downward adjustment from standard height to bar height in seconds; 360 degree swivel allows free movement in finding the best possible sitting position
Sometimes all we need is a simple bar-stool that gets the job done.
Unlike other stools on this list, this one has very little flair. It’s perfect for those who prefer minimalistic contemporary designs. Plus, thanks to its low-key features, it’s able to blend well with almost all interior decors.
The leg and base of the bar-stool is chrome steel. Therefore, it should be able to hold the weight of most people without any issues.
Also, this bar-stool can work outdoors. All thanks to the corrosion-resisting properties of chrome.
The seat and backrest areas are covered with a comfortable plush cushion. If you are keen, then you must have seen the diamond stitching together with the tufted buttons.
You get maximum personalized comfort with this bar-stool. The seat can swivel, and its height is also adjustable.
- Chrome steel is strong and durable.
- It swivels, and the height is adjustable.
- It offers a comfortable and ergonomic sitting experience.
- The bar-stool lacks armrests.
Below are some of the factors to consider when shopping for a bar-stool for home or commercial use.
We usually sit at the bar after a long day at the office or when we’re hanging out and chilling with loved ones. Therefore, the bar-stool needs to be comfortable enough to relax and put you at ease.
The height needs to be just right.
Height is usually not a problem since the majority of bar-stools are height adjustable. However, some unique designs are only limited to “fixed” bar-stools. In such cases, you need to be more careful with the stool’s height.
3. The Seat
Are you okay with narrow seats, or do you prefer wide ones?
Make sure that the barstool’s sitting area is enough and comfortable for you. Also, the seat cushion needs to be dense enough to put you at ease.
4. Additional Features
Some barstools come with extra chimes and bells that are quite useful. These include swiveling and reclining capabilities. Just make sure that the mechanism used is reliable. Always read through the customer reviews to get their experience.
5. Warranty and Return Policies
We’ll always remind you that buying furniture online can be a bit tricky. Always make sure that the sellers/brands you’re buying from are true to their policies.
Bar Stool Maintenance
Generally, all furniture like bar stools requires to have a maintenance and gets cleaned regularly to keep its original look and make them last longer. Luckily, it is very simple to clean bar stools. So here are some options on how to clean them so they are as good as new!
1. Wiping Down
With a warm water, non-toxic soap, clean damp cloth start wiping the chrome on your bar stool regularly, this way you can remove all the spillages, and prevent dust from building up. To remove any stains and corrosion, wipe up any spills immediately after.
2. Removing Rust
If your bar stool hasn’t been cleaned for a long period of time, you can simply eliminate all the rust and dark marks with aluminum foil. To eliminate rust, be sure that the shiny side of the aluminum foil is up and crumpled into a ball, and soak it in the water. Then start rubbing it on the rust to remove it. The dark marks on your bar stools can simply brighten up with products like alcohol and vinegar.
3. Polishing Chrome
When you are done doing the first and second steps you can now start polishing the chrome to make it that attractive shiny appearance and reflective clear looks. To do this, use a clean fabric (it is best to use cotton or microfibre cloth) and apply products such as baby oil, WD-40, furniture polish, etc. Then start rubbing your chosen product into the surface with a clean cloth until the chrome has a stunning shine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bar stools tend to be several inches higher than counter stools.
To leverage casual conversations. Bars and restaurants are casual meeting places. Bar-stools help a lot by ensuring both parties are on the same level (If one is standing and the other is seated).
Barstool injuries are rare. Nonetheless, they do occur. Always make sure your bar stools are well serviced.
Always make sure the bar stool’s color matches or complements the countertop’s design and color.
The stool’s frame should be steel or chrome metal. Also, faux leatherette and polyester are the best upholstery fabrics for seat cushions and backrests.