Want to find the best square ottomans with storage? Look no further. There are a lot of ottomans in the market. However, very few are of high quality. Stores are full of negative reviews by people who bought sub-standard and low-quality ottomans. Fortunately, we’re here to help.
6 Best-Selling Square Ottomans with Storage
As usual, we took the time and went through as many ottomans as we possibly could and found the best ones for you. Keep reading as you discover the best the market has to offer.
Table of Contents
- 1. The Otto and Ben Coffee Table
- 2. The HomePop Upholstered Storage Cube Ottoman
- 3. The Burlington Leather Storage Ottoman
- 4. The Spatial Order Dinah Modern Storage Ottoman
- 5. The Christopher Knight Home Chatsworth Storage Ottoman
- 6. The Christopher Knight Home Living Berkeley Storage Ottoman
- What To Look For When Buying Ottoman
- Frequently Asked Questions
6 Top Rated Square Ottomans With Storage – Reviews & Buying Guide
- multi-functional: use it as a ottoman, coffee table, bench, foot stool, accent furniture
- smart lift top: lid that swings open on either side, so you don't have to clear the top every time you open it
- easy set up & fold away: designed to fold into a flat board and can be stored inside the lid. super easy setup: simply unfold, position base piece and cover. sets up in seconds into a sturdy and stable storage ottoman bench
This ottoman does it all. It can serve as an ottoman, footstool, coffee table, or even a bed for your pets.
What about the design?
“Stylish,” “perfect,” and “classic”- Those are the words customers used to describe it.
The ottoman is made from faux leather that not only looks good but is also easy to care for and clean.
The coffee table also comes with a cushioned top that is padded with Memory Foam to make it comfortable for long sitting sessions.
Fold away the top, and you’ll have access to plenty of storage space.
- It offers plenty of storage space.
- The faux leather looks and feels good.
- Despite its low price tag, the overall quality is good. It’s value for money.
- It’s easy to put together.
- Not suitable for heavy people (200 pounds plus).
- Some complained its top was too small to serve as a coffee table.
- ottoman with storage: crafted to hide your remotes and any spare magazines our decorative cube storage ottoman for living room is so great that we promise you'll want to buy again!
- storage ottoman: our square ottoman with storage is great accompaniment to any living room or bedroom furniture | when paired together our small storage ottoman provides maximum storage space in a small package
- ottoman foot rest: weighing at 16.5lbs our small ottoman furniture for bedroom or living room storage supports a capacity of up to 250lbs
Do you prefer orange storage ottomans? Well, here is one.
The HomePop Storage Ottoman is nothing out of the ordinary. However, you can’t deny the fact that its simple design is what makes it classy.
It has an eye-catching design that is sure to transition well into the future and complement any home decor.
The fabric is Polyester. Also, the entire unit is sturdily supported by solid wood legs.
Is the fabric easy to clean? Yes, no need to scrub or fight with stains. Just wipe them with a piece of cloth and you’re done.
- It’s quite large and, therefore, offers plenty of storage and sitting space.
- The ottoman is very sturdy and capable of supporting a lot of weight (even two adults).
- You get good value for an ottoman of its price.
- Some find the color a bit off-putting.
- materials: bonded leather
- color: brown
- some assembly required
“Omg, it rolls!”
“Amazing” and “fascinating”- Those are the words frequently used to describe this storage ottoman.
Unlike all other ottomans on this list, this one rolls. Yes, it can move.
In fact, it can even roll on carpets. This feature is sure to come in handy when you want to move the ottoman around.
Also, the Burlington Leather Storage Ottoman is significantly huge- This, in turn, offers a lot of storage space. You can easily throw in and store some blankets and pillows for movie nights in the living room.
Its design is also appealing. Its high quality bonded leather is what sets it apart from other “leather” ottomans in the market. The bonded leather is smooth for kids and easy to clean.
In addition to that, the ottoman has hydraulic hinges that smoothen the lid’s closing and opening mechanism.
- It’s huge with plenty of storage space.
- It has wheels that enable it to roll on floors and carpets.
- It’s very sturdy and can support a lot of weight.
- The bonded leather is smooth and of high quality.
- Some customers complained that its wheels became faulty after several months.
You might also be interested in The Best End-of-Bed Ottomans.
- ottoman with storage: our decorative storage ottoman is a stylish storage solution for pillows and blankets in any room of your home | a great accompaniment to any living room or bedroom furniture
- storage ottoman: our accent piece fabric ottoman features a hinged lid and with its versatility can be used as a foot stool ottoman or vanity seat | perfectly completed with tapered wood legs in a striking dark walnut finish along with stitching details for added interest
- ottomans for living room: our ottoman with storage for living room supports a capacity of up to 250 lbs
The ottoman looks simple and great. Some have even described it as cute thanks to its navy blue “denim-like” appearance.
Also, it has a minimalistic design and, therefore, doesn’t take up a lot of space. It’s perfect for rooms that are a bit economic in space- Its design and build enables it to fit into and complement any room decor.
What about the material? It’s 100% polyester and, therefore, difficult to stain and very easy to clean. We’d also like to report that the material is durable and will last for a considerable amount of time.
The ottoman isn’t huge. However, it does offer plenty of storage space for blankets and pillows.
- Its design is very appealing. Simple but great.
- It offers plenty of storage space without occupying a lot of room.
- It offers great value for money for an ottoman in its price range.
- Some customers complained that its legs were a bit shaky.
- contemporary design: featuring clean lines and smooth upholstery, our storage ottoman offers the look, feel, and design of a truly contemporary piece. with a minimalistic yet refined structure, this set brings out a simplistic style that emphasizes comfort and functionality.
- tufted waffle stitch: the tufted stitching in the ottoman lid offers an extra touch of sophistication that enhances its contemporary design. the waffle stitch pattern adds a bit of texture without sacrificing any comfort.
- storage space: this ottoman comes with ample storage space for all of your pillows and blankets. this uses pressure hinges so that the lid will stay open on its own and will also ensure a soft close.
Another rolling ottoman that will knock your socks off.
At first glance, you can already tell that this ottoman is elegant.
It has a simple but classy design. It’s perfect for those who opt for a more minimalistic approach when it comes to home decor.
Nevertheless, it’s still refined and comes with the handy storage feature we’re all looking for.
Oh, we almost forgot to mention its waffle stitch pattern that adds a little bit of flavor to its texture.
In addition to all that, it also has rolling casters for mobility.
The fabric? It’s 100% polyester for easy cleaning.
- It has an appealing minimalistic design.
- It has rolling casters for mobility.
- Some customers complained that the overall build was weak. It best serves as a secondary ottoman or coffee table.
- timeless, rich leather construction and classic design
- provides ample storage, additional seating, and a place to set things
- softly padded top for added comfort
Ever heard the saying, “You can never go wrong with leather?”
Well, it’s true, and this ottoman is the reason why.
For us, this is by far the best-looking storage ottoman on this list. The leather design is just perfect.
Oh, plus there is no assembly with this one. All you have to do is pull it out of the box. Nevertheless, it’s very sturdy.
The leather will ensure the ottoman looks new for years to come.
Also, since you expect to spill some coffee or food on it, you’ll be glad to know that it’s easy to clean. You’ll rarely have to do more than wipe the surface.
What about its storage space? There is plenty of it. You can store your pillows, blankets, and secrets and still have room for more.
- It’s extremely good-looking.
- It offers plenty of storage space.
- It’s sturdy and sure to last for years to come.
- The cover mechanism is smooth and durable.
- It’s quite costly compared to other ottomans on this list.
What To Look For When Buying Ottoman
When looking for the best square ottoman, there are vital things you have to look for. Here are the key elements that will guide you:
The best ottoman should be incredibly stylish, well designed, and colorful. The fabric used, such as polyester and faux leather, should provide a contemporary feel in any room. The wood and oak create a sense of grandeur in any area of your home. This guide will always match the look you want for your space.
2. Storage Space
If you want more storage space, then the bigger the ottoman, the better. However, remember that large ottomans tend to occupy a lot of living space. Medium-sized ottomans (15 inches cubes) offer the perfect balance between storage space and living space convenience.
3. The Intended Use
Will you use the ottoman mainly for storage purposes? Or, will it be part of your sitting space? Foldable coffee table ottomans must have a lot of countertop space. On the other hand, sitting ottomans need to be strong and firm (Must be able to hold at least 200 pounds).
4. Material Used
Go for ottomans upholstered with fabrics that are durable, hard to stain, and easy to wash. Microfiber fabrics are among the best and most popularly used fabrics for household furniture.
Leather is the other fabric you should consider getting since it’s good looking and the most durable. However, it’s quite costly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Some, but not all. The majority of ottomans are not strong enough to support the weight of an adult. They’re mostly used as footstools and coffee tables
It depends on your personal preference. However, the average height is somewhere between 15” and 22”.
Yes, you can make and use ottoman covers.
Get an ottoman that matches your sofas or chairs.