Small sectional sofas for small rooms are hard to find. Sure, you might find some. However, very few deliver what they promise on paper. We understand the struggle, and that is why we took it upon ourselves to find you the best small sectional sofas that would fit in small rooms. It’s possible to get a high-quality sectional sofa without having to sacrifice quality.
5 Best-Selling Small Sectional Sofas For Small Rooms
Below are the 5 best small sectional sofas we could find.
Table of Contents
- 1. The Rivet Aiden Mid-Century Modern Reversible Sectional Sofa
- 2. The Poundex F6973 Bobkona Viola Faux Leather Chaise Sectional Sofa Set
- 3. The Hankyky L-Shaped 3-Seater Sectional Sofa
- 4. The Esright Convertible Sectional Sofa with Ottoman
- 5. The Signature Design by Ashley- Darcy Contemporary Microfibre Sofa
- What to Look for in a Sectional Sofa for a Small Space
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Small Sectional Sofas For Small Rooms
- note : to ensure proper assembly, please follow all steps provided in the user manual (provided in pdf below)
- this mid-century inspired sectional features a reversible chaise to orient the sectional right or left, as well as removable cushions, a hardwood frame and legs, thick foam padding and supple upholstery for a beautiful, durable piece.
- dimensions: 86" w x 37" d x 33" h | seat depth: 21.7" | seat height: 17.7" | total chaise depth: 62.6"
Are you looking for a classy mid-century sofa to complement your room’s decor? Then this is the sectional sofa for you.
Design-wise, it’s not for those who desire flashy or flamboyant furniture. The Rivet Aiden Mid-Century Sectional Sofa has a subtle but unique presence.
As far as quality is concerned, it’s one of the best sectional sofas in its price bracket. Its high quality is something that customers continue to appreciate.
Thanks to its hardwood frame, the sofa is sturdy and sure to hold up for the next couple of years. Don’t expect any squeakiness with this one.
The cushions are of medium hardness. Not too soft nor too hard. The armrests have also been sufficiently padded with foam to give you a comfortable sitting experience.
You’ll also be glad to know that the seat and back cushions are removable- This makes cleaning and doing replacements much easier.
How big is it? Sure, it’s small enough to fit in a small room. However, despite it being “small,” the Rivet Aiden MId-Century Sectional Sofa is sufficient enough to accommodate a full-grown adult.
Before we forget, the sofa also comes with a reversible chaise that can be placed to the right or left.
It’s a great deal for those who want a contemporary sectional sofa.
- It’s great value for money.
- Its removable cushions make cleaning easier.
- Its quality is commendable.
- To some, it’s a bit overpriced.
- made of bonded leather/pine wood and particle board w/ solid wooden legs
- product dimensions | sofa – 70” l x 34” w x 35” h | reversible l/r chaise – 75” l x 34” w x 35” h | cocktail ottoman – 35” l x 24” w x 19” h | weight – 246 lbs.
- easy assembly and tools are all included | tufted seat and back
Just from its pictures, you can already tell that this sectional sofa is going to kill it in your living room. Sure, this has a lot to do with its timeless faux leather fabric that is sure to go well with any room decor. Nevertheless, we say it’s the best looking sectional sofa on this list.
A set? How is it the best sectional sofa for small rooms?
We agree that this sofa is going to be slightly bigger than the other sectional sofas on this list. However, it’s your best pick if you want to fill your living room and never have to worry about sitting space ever again—It comes with a stylish ottoman.
Apart from its leather fabric, the sofa looks good thanks to its tufted seat and back cushions. Speaking of the cushions, these were made to give a wholesome comfortable experience.
Apart from foam, the seat cushions also have inner springs for that little bit of extra support. It can handle a lot of weight without forming those annoying depressions we hate to see on sofas.
The assembly is relatively easy and should take you around 45-60 minutes to complete. You’ll also love the fact that the chaise is convertible. You decide where you want to fit- To the left or right.
Cleaning is a breeze. Thanks to the leather fabric, all you have to do is wipe away stains with a damp piece of cloth. You’ll also be glad to know that leather is resistant to pet damage.
It’s sturdy and durable- A sofa that will maintain its quality for a long time.
- Its leather fabric is class- Durable and easy to clean.
- It comes with a convertible chaise and ottoman for additional sitting space.
- The chaise cushion keeps on falling off. You’ll have to use some velcro to hold it in place.
Another small and simple sectional sofa worth your time.
You can already tell there is nothing extraordinary about this sofa except for its small and compact size. The design is pretty plain- No tufted or buttoned cushions. It doesn’t get any more average than this.
However, you shouldn’t judge this sofa on its looks alone. For what it lacks in design and aesthetics, it makes up for it in quality.
The sofa has a high-gauge spring foundation to better your sitting experience. In addition to that, its cushions are made from high-density sponge to offer a slightly firmer than usual experience.
It’s the perfect couch for those who want to fill their living rooms with something decent that won’t eat into their budget. This sofa might be the cheapest sectional sofa for small rooms.
The chaise is reversible, and therefore, it can fit to the right or left of the sofa.
Since the cushions are removable, they’re easy to clean and can be machine washed. For small stains, use a damp sponge or cloth to wipe away the dirt.
- It’s small and compact.
- Its quality is surprisingly good.
- It’s affordable.
- It’s easy to clean.
- Its design is dull.
- 🛋right corner sectional sofa: a sofa that contains a convertible ottoman, makes it a flexible couch that fits for right corners, fulfills your different life needings.
- 🛋comfortable sectional couch: our sofa has a 70-inch chaise that allows you taking naps, enjoying the leisure time with the soft-touching pillos & cushions, comfort is what we care.
- 🛋functional modular sofa: the special design of flip-up storage armrest, this is more than a sofa, it provides extra space for your grocery storage and daily objects.
It’s very similar to the previous one in terms of size. However, this one has a little bit of class.
Sure, it doesn’t have extravagant designs. Nevertheless, this sofa is going to complement just about all room decors.
How are the cushions? One word—Comfortable. They are made from high-density sponges enforced with pocket coils of ultra elasticity- This means it’s nice and firm enough to hold your weight but flexible enough to comfort you.
What about the fabric? It’s covered with soft linen to give it a neat and clean appearance. Proof? Go ahead and read through all the positive reviews this sectional sofa has earned on Amazon.
Also, the armrests have storage compartments where you keep your remotes, books, and other things.
Yes, the sofa also comes with an ottoman you can use as a coffee table, footrest, or as extra sitting space. In addition to that, it also comes with a chaise. Unfortunately, the chaise isn’t movable. However, when buying the sofa, you get to choose which side you want the chaise to be.
It’s sturdy enough to support up to 300 lbs.
- It’s super comfortable.
- It has a neat design.
- Those armrest storage compartments will come in handy.
- The chaise isn’t convertible.
- contemporary sofa: no matter your decor style, this sofa is sure to make an impression in your living space. it's designed with a flared frame and pillow top armrests in cool cobblestone gray
- plush feel: sit back and relax on high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in sumptuous polyester upholstery. supported by a sturdy corner blocked frame and exposed feet in a faux wood finish
- versatile style: dressed in trendy, easy-to-match gray, styling this couch with your home decor will be a breeze
For those who fell in love with puffy sofas.
It will look great in your living room. It’s nothing fancy, but its fullness is satisfying.
Everything is heavily cushioned, from the seat cushions to the pillow-like back and armrests. Some might even argue that this sofa is more comfortable than most beds.
Its build is nice and firm thanks to its hardwood frame that is sure to hold up for a long time. It can comfortably hold its quality for more than two years without any problems.
The fabric is 100% smooth polyester microfiber that is smooth and easy to clean. In addition to that, it’s also pet friendly.
- Its puffy-inspired design looks good.
- It’s super comfortable.
- The 100% polyester microfiber fabric is easy to clean.
- It’s not the sofa for those who prefer firm cushions.
What to Look for in a Sectional Sofa for a Small Space
Check the material of the fabric used to make sure that the furniture durable, stain resistant, easy to clean and comfortable. One thing that can help you know that is to check the reviews to get an idea of people’s experiences before making a purchase decision.
2. Weight Limit
A good sofa must withstand regularly usage without quick wear and tear and most of the time, the materials used will determine the durability. Also different sectional sofas can bear different weight capacities. So it is advisable to always check the weight limit before making your purchase decision.
3. Cushion Quality
When buying a sectional sofa, the cushions need to be comfortable. It must provide the best comfort for your back and the entire body so you must go for firm cushions. Whether you want a rock-lover or squishy cushions or if you love sleeping on clouds. But for most people, the perfect balance of these is the best.
Design is always a matter of preference. But it is advisable that you choose a sectional sofa that complement the room’s interior decoration and must blend with the mood of your living room.
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely, sectional sofas offer more sitting space than normal sofas. One set comes with several pieces.
Leather is the best overall fabric for all types of furniture. Not only does it look good, but it’s also very durable.
Comfortability, durability, and design of the sofa. Those are the three main factors to consider.