We love our little guys. However, at times they can be very stubborn and do a lot of damage to our furniture.
For some unknown reason, dogs just love pulling on couches and leaving fur all over the place. Not to mention the staining that comes with all that jumping and playing.
5 Best-Selling Best Sectional Couch Covers For Dogs
Couches are expensive, and this why you have to use couch covers to protect them from pet-related damage and stains.
Well then, below are the five best sectional couch covers for dogs.
Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- 1. The Floppy Ears Sectional Extra Wide Couch Cover Protector
- 2. The Easy Going L-Shaped Sectional Couch Cover
- 3. The PAULATO BY GA.I.CO. Sectional Couch L-shaped Cover
- 4. The Easy Going Stretch 2 Pieces Sectional Cover
- 5. The Bedsure Velvet L-Shaped Sofa Cover for Left and Right Chaise Couch
- How To Choose The Right Couch Cover
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Best Sectional Couch Covers For Dogs
- extra long and now extra wide to cover and keep your sectional sofa clean and fur free
- upholstery grade faux suede microfiber fabric is luxuriously soft tough and durable
- stops fur from flying throughout the room but is fast and easy to shake out
One of the largest couch covers in the market. After all, it’s made for extra wide sectional couches. The Floppy ears sectional cover will ensure that every inch of your couch is covered and protected from dog fur and slob.
What about its design? This sectional couch doesn’t have any fancy design. However, it’s 100% faux-suede polyester fabric that is surprisingly soft. Also, since its polyester, the cover generates static charges that attract and trap pet fur.
How big is it? It has a length of 250 inches and a width of 105 inches- This is more than enough to cover the backrest, seat cushion, and height of the sectional couch.
The Floppy Ears extra wide sectional couch cover can be used on polyester, cotton, and linen upholstery. However, you might experience some difficulties when it comes to leather couches. Unless it’s tucked, the cover will occasionally slip off.
Cleaning and stain removal is easy with this one. Fur, dust, and dirt can either be removed by vacuuming or machine washing.
Sure, it’s not the best looking cover in the market. However, it does qualify among the best thanks to its large size and fur-trapping capabilities.
- It’s large enough to cover almost all sectional couches.
- Its polyester fabric has fur and dust trapping capabilities.
- It’s a removable cover hence easy to clean.
- It’s not suitable for leather couches- It tends to slip off a lot.
- high quality: we have a patent for this product. the patent number is usd902,230 s. elegant quilted texture, thick microfiber, colorfast.water resistant, two sides available
- dimensions:we have three sizes to choose.please measure before purchasing,armrest width up to 20 in，sofa length up to 67 in，chaise length up to 78 in，chaise width up to 28 in.see measuring guide in photos.one sofa cover also suitable for l-shape sofa left and l-shape sofa right.
- prevent sliding: there are 6 foam pipes, which insert the foam pipes into the space between armrest and seat part, between back and seat part to stay in place better.
Are you looking for a pet-friendly and water-resistant sectional couch cover? Then this Easy Going slipcover is yours for the taking.
From its pictures, you can already predict that its design won’t be anything out of the ordinary. It’s like a soft mat that goes over your couch. Nevertheless, that’s not to say it’s ugly. In fact, it looks decent, and most customers are impressed by its simple color and design.
It’s made from smooth microfibres and comes in chocolate color. You’ll also be glad to know that it’s water-resistant. Even though that’s the case, make sure you immediately wipe off spills to prevent permanent staining.
Dog fur and dust removal shouldn’t be a problem with this sectional cover. You can choose to clean it using a smooth brush, or you can machine wash for thorough stain removal. While you’re at it, remember not to bleach. Instead, use mild detergents.
No, you don’t have to worry about slip-ups and loose ends. The cover comes with foam strips that will hold it in place.
Even though it’s a high-quality couch cover, it does have some drawbacks.
First, it’s not big enough to cover and protect the entire couch. You’ll notice dirt and dust in areas that are continuously left out.
Also, there isn’t much to see with this cover. It’s not for you if you still want to show off your couch’s stylish design.
- It’s water-resistant.
- It’s easy to clean.
- It comes with foam strips to hold it in place and prevent slipping.
- Its design is too plain.
- perfect fit - one size: corner l shaped covers fit most small and extra-large sofas with even armrests (see form fit guide in photos). furniture pillow slipcover fitting corner l-shaped couch 70”- 145” wide and 40"- 70" deep.
- hypoallergenic & skin friendly: l couch corner seat protectors are certified by oeko-tex 100. ideal for homes with children and pets or anyone seeking an economical solution furniture protection. note: slipcovers for sectional seat sleep cover are not waterproof.
- sanitized fabric: slipcovers with sanitized hygiene fabric function. antimicrobial-treated fabric are proven to resist the growth of bacteria, dust mites and mold that can cause staining, bad odors, premature material degradation, and even illness.
The best-looking cover. It’s perfect for those wanting to protect their couches without having to sacrifice aesthetics.
Also, your pets and kids will enjoy and appreciate the smoothness it brings to your living room.
What is it made from? This sectional couch is made from 100% soft polyester fabric. It’s a high-quality Italian product made to perfection.
How safe is this coverslip? Although it’s fancy, the manufacturers guarantee you that it’s 100% safe and even certified by Global Fabric Safety Standard and Oeko-Tex 100. It’s hypoallergenic and skin-friendly.
You’ll also be glad to know that this sectional cover is a perfect fit—This means you don’t have to worry about the droopiness and slippage.
Since it’s a perfect fit, it covers and protects the entire unit from pet fur and stains, even the armrests.
Cover care is also easy. To clean it, machine wash the cover in cold water. Don’t bleach, dry clean, or iron this slipcover.
The installation process is simple and shouldn’t take a lot of time.
- It’s claw resistant.
- It fits various L-shaped sectional couches (even those with chaises).
- It’s a perfect-fit couch cover. No droopiness.
- It’s easy to clean.
- Unlike other couch covers, its design is nice to look at.
- It’s not water-resistant.
- It’s costly compared to other couch covers.
- superior fabric:high quality stretchy fabric,soft,durable and stain resistant,making sofa the most comfortable spot to take a nap on and also plays a good decorative role.
- suitable size:the main sofa measures 39 to 59 inches (99-150cm) in length and 30.3-39.4 inches (70 to 95cm) in width.the chaise section measures 59-74.8 inches (150 to 190cm) in length and 33.5-39.4 inches (85 to 100cm) in width.more details please refer to the measurement guide in photo, please measure before purchasing
- full protection:the slipcover can completely cover the surface of the sofa,protect the sofa from the rough wear,tear,spills,stains,pets nails and slobber.avoid the costly investment of new furniture.one sofa cover also suitable for l-shape sofa left and l-shape sofa right.
Yet another stretchy sectional cover you should consider.
Rumour has it- it’s so soft that you can take a nap on, and you wouldn’t be able to distinguish your sofa from your bed. It’s 20% spandex and 80% polyester.
Also, despite it coming only in dark grey, many of you would agree it looks stylish in the living room.
It comes in small, large, and extra-large sizes. There are two pieces, one for the chaise and the other for the main couch.
You’d also be glad to know that this sectional couch cover is a perfect fit that covers the entire couch.
Yes, no couch sections are left exposed. Also, you no longer have to worry about the cover falling off—It tightly grips the couch thanks to the adjustable straps and foam strips.
The installation process is simple, although it will require patience to get it right.
Machine wash the cover to remove any resistant stains. In the case of pet fur, use a soft brush to remove them.
Remember, don’t iron or bleach this slipcover.
- It’s a perfect-fit couch cover, therefore, no fallouts.
- It’s stretchy and covers everything.
- It protects the sofa from mechanical wear and tear, spills, stains, and pet fur.
- The installation process can be a bit challenging.
- super soft material: 100% polyester fabric. woven of soft velvet fabric and polyester filling, this quilted sofa cover ensures both decoration and protection functions of the slipcover. it will make your furniture looks almost brand-new.
- easy installation: anti-slip foam rollers included (large: 8, x-large: 10), and prevent slipcover from slipping and sliding. use rollers and tuck them into the gap, where needed, to make the fabric tighter and stay in place.
- kids and pets friendly: whether you live alone, with kids, with pets, or with kids and pets, this velvet couch cover keeps your furniture from daily wear, tear and stains. prevents your dogs and cats from scratching furniture.
Another 100% polyester slipcover we think would look amazing on your couch and still get the job done.
Because of its anti-scratch feature, it’s among the best couch covers for pets. In addition to that, it will also protect your couch from baby stains, mechanical wear and tear, and other daily nuisances.
However, please note that this one isn’t water-resistant.
Size-wise, it’s capable of fitting most sectional couches, including the armrests.
Nevertheless, we’d advise you to measure your couch and compare it before ordering one of these. In the past, customers have complained that it looks droopy and baggy on small couches.
Make sure you regularly machine wash the slipcover to remove dust and stains.
- Great value for money.
- It’s easy to clean and maintain.
- It’s anti-scratch.
- Not suitable for small couches.
- It’s not water-resistant.
How To Choose The Right Couch Cover
1. The Daily Use of Your Sofa
When choosing the right couch cover, you should consider who will be using the couch. Do you have any pets or children? If you have any pets, you might want to consider covering your couch with a microfibre material since it can withstand wear and tear.
2. The Durability of the Material
When looking at the durability of the cover you want, some of the things you should consider include the daily activities of your house and the use of the couch, who will be using it( whether you have pets or not). The thickness of the fabric also determines its durability.
3. Your Style
You certainly don’t want to compromise your interior decor by choosing the wrong material. You’ll have to look at the design and print and how well it goes with your decor. It’s advisable that you choose something that reflects your style and mood of the room.
The quality of the fabric really matters a lot. If it’s of poor quality, the fabric will not last long. If the quality is good, then you won’t have to replace the fabric within a short duration.
5. Allergic Reactions
Different couch covers are made of varying materials. This means that each material will trigger some reaction especially for someone who’s allergic. It is advisable to choose a microfiber fabric because they are lint-free hence no dust is attracted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can groom your dog’s nails, have toys he/she can chew next to the sofa, or exercise your dog to reduce restlessness.
Leather. It’s the most durable couch fabric that can resist dog teeth and nails. Vinyl is also another good option. Stay away from woven fabrics like wool or cotton.
The easiest way is to push rolled and duct-taped newspapers in between the back and side cushions. It has to be on top of the cover- This will hold the cushion cover in place.